The Sickest Girl In Britain *GRAPHIC*

Postby BigDogBuford » July 29th, 2009, 8:57 pm

Little fucker. I wish the dog had taken her face off. Be warned this video is disturbing.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 391386.ece
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 29th, 2009, 9:04 pm

Ho. Lee. Crap. That poor dog. And I understand that the person filming that wanted some evidence, but I'd have sprinted over there and ripped her goddamn head off myself. smurfing kid. That makes me angry. And she's grounded. Gee, hope that's not too traumatizing for her. :mad2:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby LMM » July 29th, 2009, 9:06 pm

I can't watch, what did she do? :sad2:
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby BigDogBuford » July 29th, 2009, 9:07 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:Ho. Lee. Crap. That poor dog. And I understand that the person filming that wanted some evidence, but I'd have sprinted over there and ripped her goddamn head off myself. smurfing kid. That makes me angry. And she's grounded. Gee, hope that's not too traumatizing for her. :mad2:

I agree. I would have been able to stomach about two minutes tops (maybe!) and I would have hauled ass over there and dragged the little beast directly to the police station by her hair, *with* the video evidence. I hope they take that poor cat away from her.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby BigDogBuford » July 29th, 2009, 9:08 pm

LMM wrote:I can't watch, what did she do? :sad2:

Stands on the dogs tail while she kicks it and whips it with the lead as well and punching and generally being a little blood belching vagina.

Here's the text:

A DOG was filmed being beaten and kicked in a sickening attack - by a girl aged TWELVE.

The schoolgirl was seen kneeing, slapping and stamping on stunned springer spaniel Jasper in the 13-minute film.

She whipped him with his lead, then stood on his tail with one leg while kicking him with the other.

The girl is seen kicking the pup 14 times, kneeing it 26 times and hitting it with its lead eight times. She slaps it 17 times and stamps on it ten times.

Last night Jasper's owner Ray Green, in his 60s, choked back tears after seeing the horrific film. Mr Green, who uses a mobility scooter, had let the girl - the daughter of a close pal - take the 18-month-old dog for walks.

Click on the slideshow to see more pics of the horrific attack:

Click here for slideshow

But after seeing the video he said she would never walk Jasper again.

Mr Green, of Keighley, West Yorks, said: "I've seen enough.

"I can't believe it. Jasper is a playful thing and is well-treated.

"She was supposed to be teaching him to walk on a lead. What she did is not right. I am really shocked."

The girl's family were stunned when they saw the video - and revealed they had thought that she was an "animal lover". The family has a cat - and had planned to buy the girl a puppy.

Her stunned dad shook his head in disbelief after seeing the film with Mr Green and said: "I don't understand where this has come from.

Grounded

"She loves animals. She walks a few people's dogs. A man down the road said she'd end up a vet.

"She'll not be getting a dog now. I can't believe what I have just seen."

He said he would be talking at length to his daughter - who he said would be "grounded". The attack was filmed by a neighbour in a field near his home. The neighbour, who asked not to be named, said he filmed it as evidence after seeing previous abuse.

He said: "I'd seen her jerk his lead before but nothing like this. I couldn't believe it. It looked like torture.

"The dog was cowering. It tried to defend itself but she just punched it hard. She should be banned from having a pet for at least ten years.

"In a few years she might be a babysitter and who knows what she might do. I couldn't believe it was able to walk after all she had put it through.

"It must have been bruised all over. I hope the authorities take some action."
Last edited by BigDogBuford on July 29th, 2009, 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby amazincc » July 29th, 2009, 9:09 pm

LMM wrote:I can't watch, what did she do? :sad2:

I didn't watch either, just read the article. :shock: :sad2:

Wow.
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby LMM » July 29th, 2009, 9:24 pm

Holy Geezuz :shock:

Grounded? GROUNDED???? How about signing her up for a psyche eval pronto???? I love my child with every fiber of my being but I tell you what....she does some shyt like this and I'm beating the ever loving snot out of her.

And yea I'm sure the neighbor wanted evidence but I would have taken about a minute of film evidence and ran to catch this little twat waffle in a full on Lawrence Taylor tackle a la Joe Theismann. 13 minutes?!?!
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 29th, 2009, 9:43 pm

And that poor sweet dog snapped at her once and then just kind of folded in on himself and gave up. Poor thing.
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby madremissy » July 29th, 2009, 10:29 pm

Couldn't watch but I read. :puke:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Malli » July 30th, 2009, 3:23 am

I watched about 30 seconds :(

So young to have such little regard for life and such little empathy :neutral:
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby CinderDee » July 30th, 2009, 8:14 am

I can't even finish reading it. :sad2:
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby juniper8204 » July 31st, 2009, 7:37 pm

I couldn't imagine what I'd do to my child if she did this to any of my dogs. She's three. Once in a while, she'll smack Mindy on her butt, and she gets exactly what she dishes out by me. I don't play around when it comes to animal abuse...I've always raised her to respect animals and be gentle with them. But if she were to do something like this, I'd have her mentally evaluated...of course after I got done beating her within an inch of her life.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't studies shown that animal abuse such as this eventually leads to the actions being taken out on people?
Jen
Mommy to Mindy Lou and Moose

Pits are addicting!!! If I foster any more, my husband will have my head!
juniper8204
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby maberi » July 31st, 2009, 7:49 pm

Something tells me that tubby gets picked on quite a bit and decided it was her turn to dole out the fun...
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby demolitionic » July 31st, 2009, 10:52 pm

maberi wrote:Something tells me that tubby gets picked on quite a bit and decided it was her turn to dole out the fun...

Matt with the burn. ZING.
Time to nut up or shut up.
demolitionic
Devoutly Bully

Postby airwalk » July 31st, 2009, 11:36 pm

maberi wrote:Something tells me that tubby gets picked on quite a bit and decided it was her turn to dole out the fun...

likely a very astute observation Matt. Too often the case
airwalk
I live here

Postby SvcDogSawyer » August 2nd, 2009, 3:22 pm

I hope the kids in her school saw this and beat the crap out of her for it while the teachers watched for at least 13 min.
John & Sawyer

"Damn Walkies"
SvcDogSawyer
Not Patrick's Nipple

Postby amazincc » August 2nd, 2009, 4:39 pm

Not to defend the behavior... but something like that usually doesn't come from "nowhere" or happens out of the blue.
I hope the kid gets some help. :neutral:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby BigDogBuford » August 2nd, 2009, 5:27 pm

amazincc wrote:Not to defend the behavior... but something like that usually doesn't come from "nowhere" or happens out of the blue.
I hope the kid gets some help. :neutral:

Very true. The fact that the parents are saying they've never seen any of this behavior before really makes me wonder about their 'parenting'.
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby jnreem » August 2nd, 2009, 6:02 pm

WOW.. I couldn't have filmed that, I would of went running for the poor dog. What in Gods name would make this stupid girl want to hurt an animal is what I want to know. This is ridiculous! There has to be some legal rights for the owner of this poor pup.
Jenn & Buddy
jnreem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Jackuul » August 2nd, 2009, 8:24 pm

I'm in favor of abortions up to the age of 15. This would qualify.
Jackuul
Just Whelped

Next

Return to All the news that's fit to print