My own first-hand personal experience w/a dangerous Pit Bull

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby amazincc » July 28th, 2009, 2:40 pm

He's BIG. He's light brown w/some white... red nose. HUGE teeth. I never knew, up until today, just how devious he could be. :o :sad2:

I have touched this dog a million times... petted him... removed eye boggers... cleaned his feet and ears... you know??? Been KIND to him, every day. And now this. :|

Today I noticed some goo on one of his eyes, and he acted like he was itching, so... being the Pit Bull lover that I am, I figured I'd help him out and remove the offending, bothersome goop from his face.
And - BAM! - it happened... :cry:

The second I touched him - he folded himself in half, rotated his butt just so... and with one swipe of the tail, knocked my lunch off the coffee table, and clear across the living room. :nono:
Then he turned to me with a huge grin on his face and an expectant look in his eyes: "Mom... is that turkey sandwich MINE now???"

Damned dogs... I'm starving. :bs:

Sepp, on the other hand, had a fantastic meal.
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby dragonfly » July 28th, 2009, 2:48 pm

:spit:
dragonfly
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 28th, 2009, 3:30 pm

lol
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby LMM » July 28th, 2009, 3:34 pm

Well, did you get the goo??
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby Pit♥bull » July 28th, 2009, 3:37 pm

btw LMAO
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby amazincc » July 28th, 2009, 4:01 pm

LMM wrote:Well, did you get the goo??

Yup... right after I blotted some left-over mayo off his lips. :squint:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby TheRedQueen » July 28th, 2009, 4:55 pm

When will people learn that it's the back half that's dangerous. Silly woman...I can't believe you took such a risk like that! :shock: I hope you learned your lesson! :dance:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby mnp13 » July 28th, 2009, 5:04 pm

the other night Riggs came trucking through the living room half gagging and pawing at his face. I immediately grabbed him and stuffed my hand in his mouth to get whatever he was choking on. There was something firmly stuck in the roof of his mouth, spanning the entire width between his teeth and almost all the way to the back. I got my fingers to the back of the object and started to unwedge it. As I got it loose he started to close his mouth on my hand. I figured it was a reflex because of how my hand was stuffed in his mouth. As usual, I was holding a running conversation with him while I was doing this and the last thing I said was "stop biting me! Hold still! I'm trying to get it out!"

It turns out he was closing his mouth trying to prevent me from taking the entire pork chop away from him that he had just stolen off of the counter. Evidently he thought I was just helping him out by getting it unstuck so he could eat it.

Demo wasn't amused. :smileUp:
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby amazincc » July 28th, 2009, 5:16 pm

:giggle: @ Riggs... finders, keepers - Demo,weepers.
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby cheekymunkee » July 28th, 2009, 6:09 pm

LMAO
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby SLS61185 » July 28th, 2009, 9:52 pm

Patch has stolen a slice of pizza off the counter from me before. He stole my sandwich. Tried to lick part of a cake that I wanted to eat. He drank all of Mike's tea, because he went in the other room. And tried to steal a crab claw off the table. :nono:
Stac

Today is the tomorrow that we worried about yesterday - Unknown
SLS61185
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby furever_pit » July 28th, 2009, 11:04 pm

LMFAO Christine!!!
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby airwalk » July 28th, 2009, 11:52 pm

mnp13 wrote:the other night Riggs came trucking through the living room half gagging and pawing at his face. I immediately grabbed him and stuffed my hand in his mouth to get whatever he was choking on. There was something firmly stuck in the roof of his mouth, spanning the entire width between his teeth and almost all the way to the back. I got my fingers to the back of the object and started to unwedge it. As I got it loose he started to close his mouth on my hand. I figured it was a reflex because of how my hand was stuffed in his mouth. As usual, I was holding a running conversation with him while I was doing this and the last thing I said was "stop biting me! Hold still! I'm trying to get it out!"

It turns out he was closing his mouth trying to prevent me from taking the entire pork chop away from him that he had just stolen off of the counter. Evidently he thought I was just helping him out by getting it unstuck so he could eat it.

Demo wasn't amused. :smileUp:

Oh yeah and very old labradors steal chicken from the counter and the run lke the wind (remember at that time Charlie was 16 - so wind for a 16 year old ) while hub is trying to pull it from his mouth.l

Yep Christine just dab the mayo and make a new one :mrgreen:
airwalk
I live here

Postby amazincc » July 29th, 2009, 12:02 am

airwalk wrote:
Yep Christine just dab the mayo and make a new one :mrgreen:

Uhm... yeah... I would have, but it was one of those GOOD sandwiches, from the store. And I only bought one. :cry1: :rant:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby airwalk » July 29th, 2009, 4:35 pm

Silly girl, you never buy just one...well you do if you don't really want it..but if you do..always buy at least (let's see how many dogs do you have..oh that's right 3 more than me) so you buy 4
airwalk
I live here

Postby gracie » September 11th, 2009, 12:16 pm

hahaha, i love it
Tuan & Crystal
Bayler 7 year old Rotti
Gracie 2 year old Pit Bull
gracie
Just Whelped

Postby AllAmericanPUP » September 11th, 2009, 1:06 pm

rofl they are indeed dangerous
AllAmericanPUP