14 y/o roasts kitten in oven

Postby BigDogBuford » July 19th, 2009, 3:51 pm

Jackuul wrote:Well, it certainly prevents both. If a serial killer cannot have children - behavior and genetics are BOTH eliminated.

Hmmmm, I wonder how the child of a serial killer would feel about that. Labeled because of the actions of a parent.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby Jackuul » July 19th, 2009, 4:03 pm

I never labeled the child, I merely stated that if you prevent the serial killer from ever having children, you prevent both possible risks.
Jackuul
Just Whelped

Postby BigDogBuford » July 19th, 2009, 4:31 pm

Jackuul wrote:I never labeled the child, I merely stated that if you prevent the serial killer from ever having children, you prevent both possible risks.

It's an interesting POV, that's for sure. I've heard anti-Pit Bull people use the same argument. :|
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby Marinepits » July 19th, 2009, 4:32 pm

Personally, I don't think we should be wasting either time or money on "rehabbing" this stupid little punk. Just do the same thing to her that she did to the kitten. That's just my opinion, of course. :wink:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby BigDogBuford » July 19th, 2009, 4:56 pm

Marinepits wrote:Personally, I don't think we should be wasting either time or money on "rehabbing" this stupid little punk. Just do the same thing to her that she did to the kitten. That's just my opinion, of course. :wink:

Can I at least use my soap in a sock first?
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby Marinepits » July 19th, 2009, 5:24 pm

HELL, yah. But only if you share. :lol3:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby BigDogBuford » July 19th, 2009, 5:26 pm

Marinepits wrote:HELL, yah. But only if you share. :lol3:

Sweet sauce.
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby Marinepits » July 19th, 2009, 5:30 pm

I heard a sock full of coins works wonders for attitude adjustment as well.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby BigDogBuford » July 19th, 2009, 5:36 pm

Marinepits wrote:I heard a sock full of coins works wonders for attitude adjustment as well.

I've heard the same thing about butter in a sock.
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby call2arms » July 19th, 2009, 10:24 pm

Isn't butter a little too soft? I mean after a while it must get warm and stuff.

I vote for the coins. Or a brick.
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby Jackuul » July 19th, 2009, 10:54 pm

Nails.
Jackuul
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » July 20th, 2009, 8:16 am

Frozen butter would probably work really well. Nails could be interesting. :dance:
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Pit♥bull » July 20th, 2009, 8:35 am

Sounds like they lacked chlorine in the genepool. :mad2:
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Previous

Return to All the news that's fit to print