A sneak peek.....

Postby madremissy » April 14th, 2009, 10:42 pm

To Josh and Bristol's Wedding. :D

For those who don't know Bristol and Josh have been together going on 7 years and Josh proposed over a year and a half ago. They wanted a small intimate ceremony and then Mckinlee came and wedding plans kinda got put to the side.
They have finally set a date. OCTOBER 10th, 2009.

I thought I would give ya'll a sneak peek to her plans.

This is the church. Her 7th grade teacher took Bristol under her wing during her childhood because of family matters. She has never left her side. Bristol is very close with Christian's family so it is only appropriate that her "adopted" Poppie (Christian's Dad) perform the ceremony at his church.

There is a hall in the back of the church that is absolutely perfect for the reception.

This is the inside of the church. Only 8 pews on each side. PERFECT

These will be hanging on each pew with fall color gerber daises, and huge white mums.

This is what her bouquet will look like

We will make a smaller version of this for Miss Mckinlee to come down the aisle with.

Now for the DRESS. We found it the other day and it is perfect. She has tried on about 10 and they all look beautiful on her but when she put this one on she knew it was the one.

I am very excited for Josh and Bristol.

And of course this wouldn't be complete without a picture of what Munkee thought of the whole thing.

madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Jenn » April 14th, 2009, 10:52 pm

It will be beautiful!!
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby airwalk » April 15th, 2009, 12:01 am

It is all gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous....you know we expect pictures all the way along right?
airwalk
I live here

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 15th, 2009, 7:14 am

It looks like you are finding all the perfect things!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby LMM » April 15th, 2009, 9:03 am

What an absolutely adorable church! And that gown is breathtaking, I love love LOVE the back of it!
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby madremissy » April 15th, 2009, 10:20 am

Thanks everyone. The church will be decorated a lot more than that. I want to play on the outside a lot. I have already got the wreaths for the front doors. When I get finished making them I will post pictures. The toporaries on each side of the door with be laced with ribbon. I will cut ivy from the yard and wrap the staircase coming down each side.
The idea is simple but elegant.
madremissy

Postby hugapitbull » April 15th, 2009, 1:06 pm

LMM wrote:What an absolutely adorable church! And that gown is breathtaking, I love love LOVE the back of it!

What she said :dance:
Shanna & Spirit Trouble
We beat osteosarcoma - 27 months 20 days cancer free
'Spirit' Trouble departed for the Bridge 3/16/2011 a victim of aging
Visit - http://k9cancer.org

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do. ~Dale Carnegie
hugapitbull
The Better Half

Postby Marinepits » April 15th, 2009, 1:33 pm

hugapitbull wrote:
LMM wrote:What an absolutely adorable church! And that gown is breathtaking, I love love LOVE the back of it!

What she said :dance:

x three! :wave2:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby iluvk9 » April 15th, 2009, 3:53 pm

I just LOVE the back of Bristol's dress! :heartbeat:

And what exactly is that Little Princess of ours going to wear?
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby KJS » April 15th, 2009, 4:13 pm

The dress is BEAUTIFUL....its all going to be SO lovely!

and just for comparison heres what we have as a church
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby madremissy » April 15th, 2009, 5:26 pm

:shock:
They run a little smaller in our neck of the woods. :wink:

We don't know what Mckinlee is going to wear yet. We are looking for a little dress that has the same kind of ribbon across the front like Bristol's but in Black to match Allison's dress. Her dress will be ivory to.
madremissy

Postby iluvk9 » April 15th, 2009, 5:59 pm

madremissy wrote::shock:
They run a little smaller in our neck of the woods. :wink:

LMAO
We don't know what Mckinlee is going to wear yet. We are looking for a little dress that has the same kind of ribbon across the front like Bristol's but in Black to match Allison's dress. Her dress will be ivory to.

And she will steal the show.
:giggle:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » May 3rd, 2009, 12:13 pm

This is going to be a picture perfect wedding...what fabulous choices...everything will be beautiful.

I don't swoon over wedding dresses usually...but that one is gorgeous...the back is amazing...and I love the front details. :loveU:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Violet » May 3rd, 2009, 11:38 pm

oh how lovely!!! If this is any indication, it is going to be perfect!
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby madremissy » July 18th, 2009, 1:03 am

Been a while since I updated but here are some of the things that are coming together.

Ordered Mckinlee's dress today: She will be in all ivory, shoes, bow in hair and all. :)
Here is the link.http://www.flowergirldressforless.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=Flower-Girl&Product_Code=6036I&Category_Code=Ivory

This was her very first wedding present. A dear family member gave her the wedding cake of her dreams. She got to go be treated like a bride and have a taste test and design her own cake. This is a replica that I made when I gave her the other half of the present. It is three layers, monogram on the middle layer, on each layer will have a little detail scrolling to give cake deminsion. On top will be a few hot pink gerber daises.

The other half of the present was this beautiful cake server set. Believe me the picture does not do it justice. Their names and wedding date are engraved on the blades.

I finished the wreaths today. These will go on the front of the church doors. Their is a J and a B.

Here is Bristol's tiara she will wear in her hair. We go August 18th for trial run on hair do.

I am now working on the vases for the center peices. :dance:
madremissy

Postby CinderDee » July 18th, 2009, 3:12 am

Everything is just beautiful, Missy! :dance:
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby amazincc » July 18th, 2009, 3:14 am

I LOVE the wreaths. :)
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby CinderDee » July 18th, 2009, 3:16 am

What are you doing with the vases?
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby iluvk9 » July 18th, 2009, 8:10 am

First, YOU are so talented! Even your replica of the cake was amazing!

Second, their wedding is going to be just LOVELY! Her headpiece is gorgeous, as is her dress, and of course, the bride-to-be.

Third, you know I really wish I could attend. Jimmy's wedding is the next week and I am already taking days from work for that. I will be just have to be there in spirit! Not as good, but you know you will feel my presence. :)

Bristol and Josh's wedding is going to be an amazing event. I assume someone will take a photo or two? 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Hundilein » July 18th, 2009, 8:23 am

Oooh...pretty!!!! The wedding is going to be fabulous!
Sarah and Renee - aka wild child
Hundilein
Loyally Bully

Next

Return to Two Legged Family Members