No neutering for "loser" cat

Postby TheRedQueen » July 17th, 2009, 9:53 am

http://www.theonion.com/content/news_br ... thering_to

From The Onion:

Pet Owner Not Bothering To Neuter Loser Cat
July 13, 2009 | Issue 45•29

CORAL SPRINGS, FL—Mike Oakland, 29, told reporters Monday he is not about to pay $100 to have his 5-month-old cat, Mowgli, neutered, because he has no expectations that the dull, paunchy tabby will ever get laid.

Mowgli

"For all he's going to use those balls, he might as well keep them," said Oakland, adding that he'd bet anyone any amount of money that the striped kitten will die a virgin. "He never leaves the house, and I've seen how the neighbor cat looks at him. Completely platonic." When reached for comment, a spokesperson from the Florida Humane Society reiterated that it's important to have all pets spayed or neutered, even ugly lame-o's who probably couldn't score in a roomful of calicos in heat.
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby amazincc » July 17th, 2009, 10:01 am

Do you see why I couldn't WAIT to get the hell out of Coral Springs??? :shock: :rolleyes2:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby TheRedQueen » July 17th, 2009, 10:12 am

amazincc wrote:Do you see why I couldn't WAIT to get the hell out of Coral Springs??? :shock: :rolleyes2:

:giggle:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Jenn » July 17th, 2009, 1:27 pm

I've seen how the neighbor cat looks at him. Completely platonic.

lmao
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby BigDogBuford » July 17th, 2009, 2:52 pm

Mowgli is totally cute and I'm sure as soon as he's all grown up could get all the pussy he wants. We all go through an awkward stage, right? :|
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby Marinepits » July 17th, 2009, 2:58 pm

LMAO
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby cheekymunkee » July 17th, 2009, 3:00 pm

I totally love the Onion! LMAO LMAO
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Return to All the news that's fit to print