14 y/o roasts kitten in oven

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 16th, 2009, 10:09 am

NYC Teen Admits Leaving Kitten in Oven to Die
Thursday, July 16, 2009
NEW YORK — A New York City teenager has admitted that she failed to let a kitten out of an oven after a friend put the animal inside and left it to roast to death.

After pleading guilty to charges of animal cruelty and attempted burglary on Wednesday, 17-year-old Cheyenne Cherry confronted a row of animal activists outside the courtroom. Cherry stuck out her tongue and told the activists that the kitten named Tiger Lily was "dead."

Authorities say Cherry and a 14-year-old friend ransacked a Bronx apartment before putting the cat in the oven, where it cried and scratched before dying.

The 14-year-old was charged with aggravated animal cruelty and burglary in the May 6 incident.

Cherry will serve a year in jail under a plea bargain.

:puke:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby LMM » July 16th, 2009, 10:33 am

I was just commenting on this.

She is very lucky she wasn't ripped limb from limb by those activists. May she rot in hell because her soul is already rotten to the core :cuss:
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby kera09 » July 16th, 2009, 10:59 am

omg! what the hell is this world coming to????????? and obviously she doesnt feel any remorse. people make me sick to my stomach....and this is why id like to live in the country with my dogs with nooo technology! lol wow
duge, ava, lulu and martini's momma :)
kera09
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Marinepits » July 16th, 2009, 1:19 pm

She needs to be permanently removed from the gene pool.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby LMM » July 16th, 2009, 1:27 pm

Marinepits wrote:She needs to be permanently removed from the gene pool.

From your lips.....
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby mnp13 » July 16th, 2009, 5:04 pm

A year in jail? a YEAR?

She should be there for 10 or so. I don't care how young she is.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby BigDogBuford » July 16th, 2009, 5:08 pm

I have a kitty named Tigerlily. :(

Me and my soap in a sock would like about 45 minutes with each of them, privately. Little sociopaths.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby Marinepits » July 16th, 2009, 5:09 pm

BigDogBuford wrote:Me and my soap in a sock would like about 45 minutes with each of them, privately.

Now, THAT'S what I'm talking about! :rock:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 16th, 2009, 5:24 pm

BigDogBuford wrote:Me and my soap in a sock would like about 45 minutes with each of them, privately. Little sociopaths.

Will you marry me?
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby iluvk9 » July 16th, 2009, 5:45 pm

BigDogBuford wrote:Me and my soap in a sock would like about 45 minutes with each of them, privately. Little sociopaths.

I know this isn't a funny thread, but that was a TERRIFIC comment. 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby BigDogBuford » July 16th, 2009, 5:46 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:

Will you marry me?[/quote]

I thought you were saving yourself for Inara? :dance:
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby BigDogBuford » July 16th, 2009, 5:48 pm

iluvk9 wrote:

I know this isn't a funny thread, but that was a TERRIFIC comment. 8)

What can I say....I'm PMS-y. And I have soap in a sock and I know how to use it.
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby amazincc » July 16th, 2009, 6:13 pm

:shock: :sad2:

Now there is someone who shouldn't have been "bred" in the first place. :puke:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Jackuul » July 19th, 2009, 4:22 am

I found a picture of Tigerlily in one of the news sources when it happened. She also had stolen a dog at gunpoint and said it was a "prank" because it was just a (real looking) BB gun. Additionally she stole DVDs from the house and... Ramon noodles.

She's already a sociopath and is likely un-curable. I say lock her up and throw away the key.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... i=18390024
Jackuul
Just Whelped

Postby call2arms » July 19th, 2009, 1:20 pm

She needs to have her feet soaked in salty water for a few hours, and then have a couple goats lick her skin down to the bones.

Medieval people had it down.
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby Jackuul » July 19th, 2009, 1:26 pm

call2arms wrote:She needs to have her feet soaked in salty water for a few hours, and then have a couple goats lick her skin down to the bones.

Medieval people had it down.

Violence begets more violence. Mandatory sterilization (spaying and neutering unfit humans) does not.
Jackuul
Just Whelped

Postby call2arms » July 19th, 2009, 1:39 pm

I'm pretty sure that removing people's body parts against their consent would not pass to well, either.

And I would never do that to goats, anyway.
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby Jackuul » July 19th, 2009, 2:11 pm

Certainly prevents reproduction - and thus prevents the genetics from being passed on - that is what I meant by begetting more violence.
Jackuul
Just Whelped

Postby BigDogBuford » July 19th, 2009, 3:20 pm

Jackuul wrote:Certainly prevents reproduction - and thus prevents the genetics from being passed on - that is what I meant by begetting more violence.

BUT, there's the age old question of whether that type of behavior is nature or nurture. In other words are people born bad or do they become bad. Serial killers parents aren't typically serial killers themselves. :|
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby Jackuul » July 19th, 2009, 3:32 pm

Well, it certainly prevents both. If a serial killer cannot have children - behavior and genetics are BOTH eliminated.
Jackuul
Just Whelped

Next

Return to All the news that's fit to print