Gee, I'm famous

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby Leslie H » July 12th, 2009, 6:57 pm

Not in a good way. Apparently I was the source of a discussion on one of dogsbite.org. Some of their info was from this board. I'm impressed by their reluctance to allow facts to dissuade them from their POV.
http://meg1975.fileave.com/these%20nuts%20are%20in%20our%20schools.html
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Postby amazincc » July 12th, 2009, 7:05 pm

WTF??? :shock: :o

Some of those people are vicious + stupid... it would almost be funny, if it wasn't so sad. :rolleyes2:
You corrupter of children and harborer of dangerous Pit Bulls, you. :nono: :crazy2:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 12th, 2009, 7:38 pm

I couldn't see page 2, but that's a little creepy, Leslie. They're really trying hard to figure out who you are and get you in trouble with the school. It's like stalking. Very scary.
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby dragonfly » July 12th, 2009, 7:43 pm

I didn't know that a website like that even existed :( how sad
dragonfly
Just Whelped

Postby BigDogBuford » July 12th, 2009, 8:03 pm

It's like a cult......scary!
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby Malli » July 12th, 2009, 8:23 pm

:crazy2:
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby amazincc » July 12th, 2009, 8:42 pm

The scariest part is that some of those people are probably busy raising part of the next generation of bigots and haters. :neutral:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby LMM » July 12th, 2009, 8:49 pm

ATTS the secret pit bull front group? What kinna.....? Man I want whatever they are smoking for real.

What a bunch of wackadoos.
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby LMM » July 12th, 2009, 8:53 pm

And I don't know about y'all but it kind of makes my skin crawl to know these people are perusing this site. Normally I love for people to have access to the wonderful information here but it's obvious these people have a mental block of epic proportions. The way they twist the information is downright creepy.

And yea, the way they are trying to figure out who you are? Very scary to me. If they can affect your job in a negative way, it's patently obvious they WILL without a second though :shock:
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby BigDogBuford » July 12th, 2009, 8:55 pm

Someone should write to the ATTS organization and let them know what dogsbite.org thinks of them! 8)
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby LMM » July 12th, 2009, 8:56 pm

Goooooooooooooooooood idea! I'm sure they would love to know they are a pit bull front group.
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby BigDogBuford » July 12th, 2009, 8:57 pm

LMM wrote:And I don't know about y'all but it kind of makes my skin crawl to know these people are perusing this site. Normally I love for people to have access to the wonderful information here but it's obvious these people have a mental block of epic proportions. The way they twist the information is downright creepy.

And yea, the way they are trying to figure out who you are? Very scary to me. If they can affect your job in a negative way, it's patently obvious they WILL without a second though :shock:

I think any site (no matter how responsible) is going to be monitored by these whack-a-doodles if there's any mention of 'working dogs' or 'bite sports'.
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby LMM » July 12th, 2009, 8:59 pm

I shudder to think what they'd say about Mia playing joyfully with Connor :shock:
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby AllAmericanPUP » July 12th, 2009, 9:33 pm

wow how very pathetic of them

how dare you to teach children to not be close minded bigots...shame on you!! :nono:
Last edited by AllAmericanPUP on July 12th, 2009, 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AllAmericanPUP
Eli's Mom

Postby TheRedQueen » July 12th, 2009, 9:39 pm

Jeebus...they're crazy. :neutral:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Pit♥bull » July 12th, 2009, 9:56 pm

This site is hosted by http://fileave.com/
It is a free hosting site and should take the site down for this type of violation, just contact them.
The site is a simple machines forum that isn't even configured correctly. here is an example of how it should look. http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?P=6dfd2c7bf253a772b6eab3fdf569e6c1& These folks are true amateurs :crazy2:
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby LMM » July 12th, 2009, 10:00 pm

I guess they have proven you don't need to be a professional to effectively spread hate :neutral:
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby Leslie H » July 12th, 2009, 10:15 pm

They could try to get me in trouble, but they don't have much to work with. My boss and all my supervisors are well aware of what I do. I helped develop and write our animal assisted therapy program, Soleil was evaluated by independent professionals and found to have a good temperament to become a therapy dog. Xanny has passed 7 different temperament evaluations, but at nearly 11, is retired. I don't breed, I gave that up years ago, too many bull breeds out there already. Neither of my dog has a single scar on them. My dogs were with me in Town Hall paying taxes and getting licensed last month, the town clerk gave them biscuits. The warden said hi to them. I guess I should have told the 4 boys Soleil spent 3 hours with yesterday that she was too dangerous. One of the boys bought time w/Soleil and his friends at a student auction. I guess he's been brainwashed.

Sorry, I'm just a boring schoolteacher, mom, and responsible dog owner.
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Postby kera09 » July 12th, 2009, 10:39 pm

what a stupid B***ch! do people have anything better to do??????? this makes me mad! :mad2:
duge, ava, lulu and martini's momma :)
kera09
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Jenn » July 13th, 2009, 12:09 am

I think that's a horrible shame, really pitiful. :nono:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Next

Return to Pit Bull Talk