FREE BOOTH at Expo Oct 7th 2006

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby Maryellen » April 23rd, 2006, 2:47 pm

i have been given the opportunity to have a FREE booth at an upcoming expo . the expo will have breeders there, but i have been offered a free booth for either a rescue or a BSL group. if interested, please let me know so i can reserve a booth for either a bsl group or a reputable rescue.

It is Oct 7th 2006. It just has to be a rescue that will co- exist with breeders. Hence they are holding the convention. Its will be in Fredricksburg , Va. Maybe you could come????

talked with dh last night about the expo and he wants more than ever to focus on these two topics. For him more bsl but, also rescue. He is setting aside booths free of charge to either of these. "there is limited space however" So I am putting the word out if you would like to be there please let me know. Mary Ellen do you know of a particular rescue or yourself that would like to partake? He is also going to have a stage and said he wants bsl people up there as well as rescues. Just trying to brain storm.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Patch O' Pits » April 23rd, 2006, 3:54 pm

That is great!!!
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby msvette2u » April 23rd, 2006, 4:41 pm

I'd drive over in a heartbeat, but with the cost of gas... :|

SIGH...
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Maryellen » April 25th, 2006, 3:26 pm

i cant believe with over 47 views, and me posting this on 6 forums,not one rescue group or bsl group wants the free booth...just amazing.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby msvette2u » April 25th, 2006, 3:58 pm

If it was here, we'd snatch it up in a heartbeat!!!!!!!
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Jenn » April 25th, 2006, 4:05 pm

:(
Jenn
undecided

Postby Romanwild » April 25th, 2006, 4:06 pm

What about PBOA? They would be perfect!

Whoever you end up getting see if we can put a small display for PBT and the bullympics! :D

Don't give up Maryellen.
Romanwild
I live here

Postby Maryellen » April 25th, 2006, 4:06 pm

well the one free booth is now spoken for. the www. adoa.org is taking my offer.. they have members in VA, so it works out fine..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Romanwild » April 25th, 2006, 4:12 pm

I love those guys! Mahlon is the NY rep!
Romanwild
I live here

Return to Pit Bull Talk