Hello

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby pitprincess » April 25th, 2006, 7:56 am

Hello All…. I live in Pa about 45 min from center city Philadelphia. I have a Pitty girl who turned one in January of 2006. I adopted her from a rescue in November. The rescue I went to was great; they let you take the dogs out for long walks and spend as much time as you like with them on their grassy field. I brought the whole family including our 9 year old Old English Bulldog. We all got along very well so we took the pitty girl home!! Her name is Meesha and she is probably the best dog I have ever owned (next to Kita my bully). She is fantastic with my children and loves to socialize. She gets along well with our doggie neighbors too. Since I got Meesha I have been very involved learning as much as possible about Pitbulls and have visited many sites such as this one and read lots of books on proper training. She is scheduled to have an animal assisted therapy evaluation in May of 2006. I have studied animal assisted therapy for years independently (some college courses related to it) and was a vet technician; animals have an overwhelming affect on people and their healthy I have always found AAT very interesting. I have never before owned a pet that was “cut out” for it however; Meesha is very loving and social.
I’m looking forward to reading all the post and sharing information with other individuals that have such a fondness for this amazing breed.
pitprincess
Just Whelped

Postby Maryellen » April 25th, 2006, 7:57 am

Welcome!!! What got you into the breed?
Maryellen
I live here

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 25th, 2006, 8:28 am

Welcome to the group!!!
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Asta » April 25th, 2006, 9:04 am

Hello and welcome :wave:

Cheers,
Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby pitprincess » April 25th, 2006, 1:57 pm

I got interested when I met my Meesha at the rescue...since then I have read a lot about the breed and know several people in my area with pitbulls.
pitprincess
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » April 25th, 2006, 2:07 pm

Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Jenn » April 25th, 2006, 2:23 pm

Image Hello and Welcome!
Jenn
undecided

Postby cheekymunkee » April 25th, 2006, 3:13 pm

Hi! Glad you joined!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Purple » April 25th, 2006, 3:20 pm

Hello and Wlcome!

:trollDance:
Purple
I live here

Postby Romanwild » April 25th, 2006, 4:02 pm

Hi pitprincess and welcome to PBT! :gruven:
Romanwild
I live here