Oh heeeey from utah!!

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby VeganSweetlove » June 12th, 2009, 1:43 am

Hi! Just thought I'd give my post to introduce myself and my pup. I'm Ali living in Sandy Ut, I came across this site from google, since my husband and I recently got our first pit. His name is Fester, he is 8 weeks old, and his momma was a rednose and poppa was blue brindle. He's my lil angel, and he gets along great with our chiahuahua, and our 4 cats. He has weekly playdates with an adult pit named Mac, and a pug mix Bowser. I've trained all of my family dogs since I was ten, starting with 2 Dalmatians, and numerous small breeds. I LOVE training Fester, and his silly-ness makes me so excited. I've always loved bully breeds, but my mother never let me have one due to the steryotype. So when my husband and I bought our first home, we got ourselves a pit. I was very happy to come across a forum about pits and dog parks and it makes so much sense, I'm glad I didn't get the chance to being him. Does anyone use natures balance amp formula, I read it's good for puppies, and obviously I want him to bulk up without the use of suppliments. Any suggestions? We keep his activity level high, for his age, with 2 half hour long walks everyday and the beginnings of spring pole training (learning a love for the rope and his off command). On the right track?
VeganSweetlove
Just Whelped

Postby VeganSweetlove » June 12th, 2009, 4:37 am

oh and what exactly is "fat cur"?
i saw it on a video on youtube making fun of the bigger beefy pits. i personally like the bigger pits, but not necessarily the stocky ones. i like the huge heads? wrong? am i banned now?? i like hippopotamuses.
VeganSweetlove
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » June 12th, 2009, 5:52 am

8) You can't get banned until you get approved access by Admin, so you are still safe for awhile. :wink:

Welcome to PBT. Fester is adorable in your avatar!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » June 12th, 2009, 9:10 am

Hi and welcome! :D

You'll have to wait for a moderator to come along to approve you to post elsewhere on the board. I'll tell you now, this area is for intros only...so you won't get answers to your questions just yet. Once you're approved, you can go into specific sections and post questions to your heart's content! :wave2:

Again, welcome to PBT!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Jenn » June 12th, 2009, 9:20 am

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby TheRedQueen » June 12th, 2009, 9:31 am

See...there ya go! :D
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby VeganSweetlove » June 12th, 2009, 12:29 pm

Oh okay that's cool. I'm glad I came across this site, I was reading til 3am. Everyone is so nice, glad to see everyone together getting along. Which is hard to find in any forum. Thank you for the welcomes!
VeganSweetlove
Just Whelped

Postby madremissy » June 12th, 2009, 2:06 pm

Hello and Welcome :wave2:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby pitbullmamaliz » June 12th, 2009, 3:32 pm

Welcome! :wave:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby AllAmericanPUP » June 18th, 2009, 5:30 pm

Welcome to PBT
AllAmericanPUP
Eli's Mom

Return to Introductions