Lancaster, PA...APBT with sports potential

Postby TheRedQueen » June 8th, 2009, 11:01 pm

http://lancaster.craigslist.org/pet/1211077794.html

URGENT-Loves to kiss fetch and play. Housebroken, 40lbs and loving! (Anywhere)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: shelter_dogs@yahoo.com [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-08, 11:02AM EDT

the only way she's leaving the shelter is if someone can foster her very soon. Can you foster and save her life? If so, please contact Tiffany at shelter_dogs@yahoo.comor Robin at Robin@phillypaws.org. Cassie is located in Philadelphia.

Cassie was adopted and then returned last week because her family was moving. She is a 1-2 year old, 40 lbs. APBT mix. She is sweet and playful at the same time. In fact, she staffed our kissing booth at the Natural Pet Expo. She is also a promising agility or flyball candidate. This great girl loves to play fetch and would make a fabulous running partner. She has a medium energy level, needs to learn leash manners, but seems to be housetrained. She knows "sit" and "come". Cassie does not like kitties. She can be awkward with other dogs but is also playful (she would do best with a submissive male). Cassie will follow you anywhere.

This came across my flyball list, feel free to crosspost the info...but please contact the group in the post, not me! :D
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby madremissy » June 8th, 2009, 11:06 pm

She is pretty! Hope she finds a home soon.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Moe » June 9th, 2009, 12:49 pm

If anyone is interested in Cassie, they can contact me also...I can go get her, she is from ACCT, formerly a PACCA dog who got adopted and then returned...I would be happy to pick her up...She is in Philly....
You laugh because I'm different...........
I laugh cause I just farted!
Moe
The Dog Whisperererer

Return to Rescue