Funny video....(Working???)

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby Chris Fraize » April 24th, 2006, 12:26 pm

Below is a crosspost from another message board. Leri (the person quotes below) wouldn't work Rumble as "hard" as chris does and she posted this in fun....

Dear Rumble,
....I want you to know that I would NEVER make you search a ball in freezing mud, or swim in freezing water for a bite. And I promise I would never EVER throw you at a decoy.
Come to California quick, and defrost in the warm sunny weather. Maybe Mr. Flipp can hid you in his luggage when he comes next week?

Just keep tight lips so the mean master doesnt suspect, k?

Your loving/gentle handler in spirit,
Leri

Here is Rumble's answer (with video)...

DeEr LeRY,
I WaNt KoMe lIve WiT U! CaN U aSk ShaWn lIpps 2 SmuGel mE iN HiS BaGg?
I mAdE vIdeO 2 ShOw u hOw baD liFe hEre is. TeRn uP SoUnD on U'r CoMputR sO U Kan HeAr Me tAlK 2 U.

http://www.madmaine.com/dearleri/

I lUuV U LerRy.
U'r DoGfrIend, RuMbEl

I hope this makes sence???

Take care,
April Fraize
[/quote]
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Malli » April 24th, 2006, 12:41 pm

Oh dear :lol3:

poor hard done by dog.

Just like Oscar, his life is terrible !

Malli
Malli
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Hoyden » April 24th, 2006, 12:55 pm

Deere RuMbel;

Rhuff rouf ruff wuuf wuuuuf woof wuuufah. Pant pnt. Barc barc bark, wooooof wuf wu wuf wuf. Snort, snort. ugnha ugga awoof wuf aughhh aughha wouf wuf roaah ah ahoooo. Sluuurrrpppp petey

Translation: Want to switch places? My parent's are crazy too, but they don't get me out to work enough.

I can teach you how to answer the phone, pee on the toilet, open doors and bark a shave and two bits.

I want to chase balls, do yahoooo, lick dishes and play with your kids. You can play with my kids, chase squirrels, hold down the couch and deal with my Mom and her annoying camera.

They feed good here. Timberwolf or California Natural with Raw bones and if you are good you get chicken and steak in your dish too.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 24th, 2006, 1:23 pm

Inara said that Rumble can love with us - she even offered to share her crate! I think she's smitten with him...
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby mnp13 » April 24th, 2006, 1:59 pm

:shock:

lol
Last edited by mnp13 on April 24th, 2006, 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby dogcrazyjen » April 24th, 2006, 2:12 pm

:ROFL2:

Oh my God that was so FUNNY!

Rumble-
You can come here too-could you please help me straighten out these two crazy bully bitches I live with?! Too many women!! Mom thinks you are very cute and she never checks crates for pictures. She makes the 2-legged kids do all the work, and plays with us. As it should be :D .

Yours,

Jack
dogcrazyjen
Devoutly Bully

Postby Asta » April 24th, 2006, 4:12 pm

Ssooo sweet and ssooooo funny!!! I actually had to watch it twice :) Poor little Rumble munchkin :) Anone up for a transport :)?

Cheers,

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby pocketpit » April 24th, 2006, 4:20 pm

:screamLaugh: :screamLaugh: :screamLaugh:
pocketpit
Supremely Bully

Postby SisMorphine » April 24th, 2006, 4:37 pm

Oh my god that was WAY too frickin' funny. Poor Rumble . . .
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby girlie » April 24th, 2006, 4:48 pm

That was great, my daughter especially loved to potty scene....

Rumble is welcome to come do laundry at my house any day. Such a cutie.
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby bullymommy » April 24th, 2006, 5:18 pm

poor rumble!! i think you need to go ahead and send him to me you work him way to hard he needs to live the life of luxury here with us ;)
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Purple » April 24th, 2006, 6:36 pm

Great video! Rumble can come here to live, too!!!
Purple
I live here

Postby dogcrazyjen » April 24th, 2006, 10:52 pm

My boys loved the potty scene too! Hey Chris, you ever think about taking up acting? :wink:
dogcrazyjen
Devoutly Bully

Postby Chris Fraize » April 24th, 2006, 11:49 pm

Hi Jen,

Chris was a professional stand up comedian for over 10 years. Doing comedy for a few hours a night every night was the perfect job for him while he learned to train dogs. He made a TON of money and got to spend all day training dogs! He made many T.V. commercials during that time!

Chris and Megan are training a dog for an upcoming horror movie. (Stay tuned for details) The funny thing is Chris has been asked to take a fairly large part in the movie! At this point in his life Chris just wants to train dogs all the time. He really could care less about the movie. He is going to do anyway (He knows it makes me happy!).

Take care,
April Fraize
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby chance's mom » April 25th, 2006, 12:24 am

for the first time in my life i dont know what to say! haha
chance's mom
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby satanscheerleader » April 25th, 2006, 12:36 am

:clap: Helarious! Poor Rumble. You can't live here though. Tank would hate you! Although I'm already in love with you. :D
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Postby ellie@ny » April 25th, 2006, 7:23 am

I coudn't stop laugh..... :mrgreen:
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » April 25th, 2006, 9:20 am

Poor Rumble. Cool about the movie! I used to do stand-up back in the 80's. Not professionally although I did win second runner up in a contest but never went any where with it. It was fun but I wasn't that good, not good enough to make a living at it.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby dogcrazyjen » April 25th, 2006, 10:29 am

Very cool! Maybe we can convince him to do a stand up routine for the bullympics? I would certainly pay to see it!
dogcrazyjen
Devoutly Bully

Return to Gallery and Cinema