"Daddy ate my eyes"

Postby TheRedQueen » May 19th, 2009, 7:22 pm

:shake:

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-c ... 1403.story

BAKERSFIELD -- A horrifying case of alleged child abuse in Bakersfield, where a 34-year old father is accused of biting out one of his son's eyes and mutilating the other.

Police say Angel Vidal Mendoza appeared to be under the influence of PCP when he attacked the 4-year old boy April 28.

After the attack on his son, police say Mendoza rolled his wheelchair outside and began hacking at his own legs with an ax.

A neighbor found 4-year-old Angelo Mendoza Jr. naked, unconscious and covered in blood on the floor of his home.

Officers later discovered that one of the boy's eyes was missing and the other eye was horribly damaged.

Investigators said the child told them, "My daddy ate my eyes."

Doctors at Mercy Hospital say it's unclear whether Angelo will regain vision in his right eye.

The boy's mother wasn't home at the time.

Mendoza is now hospitalized at Kern Medical Center.

He is scheduled to be in court Wednesday on felony charges of aggravated mayhem, torture, willful cruelty to a child and inflicting injury upon a child.

Kern County District Attorney's officials said Mendoza's court appearance may depend on his medical condition.

Mendoza and the child's 23-year-old mother, Desirae Marie Bermudez, were charged with being under the influence of PCP in 2006 and pleaded no contest to child cruelty charges in that case, court records show.

Mendoza has a criminal record going back to 1997 that includes convictions for selling alcohol to a minor, battery and check forgery.
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby hugapitbull » May 19th, 2009, 7:28 pm

:cuss: :cuss:

And I guess some do-gooder will want to rehabilitate this monster. :bs:
Shanna & Spirit Trouble
We beat osteosarcoma - 27 months 20 days cancer free
'Spirit' Trouble departed for the Bridge 3/16/2011 a victim of aging
Visit - http://k9cancer.org

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do. ~Dale Carnegie
hugapitbull
The Better Half

Postby Marinepits » May 19th, 2009, 7:30 pm

WTF! Prime example of a scumbag shithead that needs to be publicy executed on the town square.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby BigDogBuford » May 19th, 2009, 7:55 pm

I don't even know what to say.

They should let maggots eat his eyes.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 19th, 2009, 8:55 pm

:puke:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Hundilein » May 19th, 2009, 10:18 pm

Ewww. I was so expecting some lighthearted, funny story about a dad eating the gumball eyes off his kid's ice cream bar.
Sarah and Renee - aka wild child
Hundilein
Loyally Bully

Postby amazincc » May 20th, 2009, 7:10 am

TheRedQueen wrote:.

Mendoza and the child's 23-year-old mother, Desirae Marie Bermudez, were charged with being under the influence of PCP in 2006 and pleaded no contest to child cruelty charges in that case, court records show.

WTF???? One strike and you're done, when there's a child involved. :sad2: :nono:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby LMM » May 20th, 2009, 9:12 am

I always feel unbelievably sad for the children in these situations. Both parents are PCP heads? Yea, I'm sure his life is chock full of love :rolleyes2:

Poor baby :(
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby AllAmericanPUP » May 20th, 2009, 9:48 am

amazincc wrote:
TheRedQueen wrote:.

WTF???? One strike and you're done, when there's a child involved. :sad2: :nono:

no fn joke!!!
AllAmericanPUP
Eli's Mom

Return to All the news that's fit to print