Hello from Northern California from Hoss & Mak

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby factoryphoto » May 6th, 2009, 2:54 am

Hello pitbull lovers..My name is Hoss and my Blue 6 1/2 yr old pitbulls name is MAK
Hes the best dog ever just a big teddy bear he weighs 94 lbs. Here is a picture of us and one of him.Im going to post in the health section becuase ive ran out of things to do for his skin problems.
factoryphoto
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » May 6th, 2009, 6:04 am

Welcome to PBT! :wave2: Mak is gigantic!! 8) What a darling face.

Many members have been dealing with skin problems. As soon as you are given access by Admin,. you can post your questions and get some help. :dance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 6th, 2009, 7:08 am

Welcome, Hoss! :wave: Mak is gorgeous! Tell us a bit more about you so we can approve you to post elsewhere in the forum!

What got you interested in this breed? Is Mak your first dog/pit bull? How'd you find Pit Bull Talk? Are you single?

Uhhh...you don't have to answer that last question... :lookaround:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby madremissy » May 6th, 2009, 9:00 am

Hello and Welcome to PBT :wave2:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Jenn » May 6th, 2009, 9:17 am

lol Liz

Hello and welcome :wave2:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby LMM » May 6th, 2009, 11:02 am

I love the name Hoss! Welcome and Mak is absolutely gorgeous! :shock:
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby airwalk » May 6th, 2009, 11:15 am

Hi, welcome to PBT, nice to have you here. quick answer their question so you can be approved - cause yep there's some folks here with good skin and allergy issue info.
airwalk
I live here

Postby amazincc » May 6th, 2009, 12:57 pm

Welcome to the forum! :)
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby factoryphoto » May 6th, 2009, 1:10 pm

Ive had one other pitbull he was a blue..I actually rescued him from a dog fighter when I lived in San Francisco..The dog lived in a 4x4 box and was taken out to pee,poo and fight that was it.. They had a dog fisght and I called the cops and they came and took the dog from him..I went to the shelter and rescued him..My neighbor was not happy with me but he was scared to say anything to me because he would have got the worse beat down of his life lol Not a tuff guy but I have a big heart for animals and no tolerance for people like him..I had "Duke" for 3 years and he passed away. I got mak 6 1/2 yrs ago hes been my best bro since everyone that knows me knows mak and they love him to death he is a very unique dog..He loves to swim, he does not play with toys only big rocks and bricks and weights..He carries bricks around in his mouth like there little treats lol He is very powerful dow and loves to wrestle me..He is great with kids and adults and small dogs or female dogs but big male dogs he tenses up ..I just dont put him in that enviroment to have a fight..Hes been in two fights and they were stopped within seconds..Pitbulls are the only breed I will have now, they are so good when trained right and given lots of tlc..Mak is a big baby very loyal and listens to me like hes a robot..There is nothing I cant teach him besides a little aggressiveness towards big male dogs..I walk him,swim him daily he eats very good food..I treat him like he was a son.
Hes had bad skin issues (really bad) and to date ive spent close to 12k on medical bills..I have VPI insurance and it helps but they dont cover skin problems. Ok now im gonna post his horrible photos in the health thread..And believe me ive done everything I can I just cant afford to keep bringing him to the vet every week.
Oh and yes im "somewhat single" LOL
factoryphoto
Just Whelped

Postby amazincc » May 6th, 2009, 1:18 pm

factoryphoto wrote:Oh and yes im "somewhat single" LOL

:ogen: LMAO
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 6th, 2009, 1:31 pm

factoryphoto wrote:Oh and yes im "somewhat single" LOL

:wave:

"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby factoryphoto » May 6th, 2009, 1:34 pm

A PET'S TEN COMMANDMENTS.........

1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.

2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.

3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.

4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.

5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.

6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.

7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.

8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.

9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.

10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.

~Take a moment today to thank God for your pets. Enjoy and take good care of them.
Life would be a much duller, less joyful experience without God's critters

~Now please pass this on to other pet owners. We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness. It is here on earth and has four legs!
factoryphoto
Just Whelped

Postby Jenn » May 6th, 2009, 1:37 pm

I like that, thanks for the reminder. 8)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby TheRedQueen » May 10th, 2009, 10:28 am

Hi guys! Welcome to PBT!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby BigDogBuford » May 10th, 2009, 12:45 pm

Hello and welcome!
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby shady-angel » May 23rd, 2009, 9:18 pm

:wave2: Hello and welcome.
You will like it here everyone does! :D
shady-angel
Kiwi

Return to Introductions