Sturdy Collars

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby bullymommy » March 16th, 2006, 7:37 pm

dammit why didnt i find this post before my parents bought collars for the dogs!?!?!?!?!?! i would have had them order some from you hoyden!
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 16th, 2006, 8:10 pm

Okay, I for one would thoroughly enjoy seeing the "neck brace" picture.
:-)
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby bullyboi » April 11th, 2006, 2:45 pm

I think the Blocky dogs collar look good when they are really big and blocky IMO. I got a 2 inch one coming now for my littl 45 pound girl. I will post pics when i get it.
bullyboi
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Gatsu » April 23rd, 2006, 12:53 am

im thinking maybe one of these... 13$(about 18$ canadian) ??? here anything studed goes for about 50$ canadian
------------------

www.jh-training.ca

Jon
Gatsu
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby a-bull » April 23rd, 2006, 7:17 pm

Gatsu wrote:im thinking maybe one of these... 13$(about 18$ canadian) ??? here anything studed goes for about 50$ canadian

(your girl looks really cute, Gatsu). :)
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby SpiritFngrz » April 28th, 2006, 2:30 pm

a-bull wrote:
Gatsu wrote:im thinking maybe one of these... 13$(about 18$ canadian) ??? here anything studed goes for about 50$ canadian

(your girl looks really cute, Gatsu). :)

I know, I love Shiva too because she looks like Satin! Beautiful black shiny coat!
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby rockermom » April 28th, 2006, 3:38 pm

Where is the collar she is wearing in the photo from? What width is it and how much?
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby Hoyden » April 28th, 2006, 3:53 pm

houlabulla? wrote:

Where is the collar she is wearing in the photo from? What width is it and how much?

I made that one :) It's a two incher!
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Zeke-N-Diva » October 31st, 2006, 11:05 am

Has anyone on here purchased the 2" spiked collar from "huntsmart.com" Can anyone give me feedback on the quality/longevity of it. I appreciate any responses.
Zeke-N-Diva
Just Whelped

Postby Big_Ant » October 31st, 2006, 11:41 am

On 10/31/2006 7:05 AM, Zeke-N-Diva wrote:Has anyone on here purchased the 2" spiked collar from "huntsmart.com" Can anyone give me feedback on the quality/longevity of it. I appreciate any responses.

The leather one?

If so, I purchased the studded version and it was great. The quality is top notch, which is something you wouldn't expect from a collar with such a low price tag.

- Anthony
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby Zeke-N-Diva » October 31st, 2006, 3:36 pm

thank you so much for the reply
Zeke-N-Diva
Just Whelped

Previous

Return to Marketplace