DRAW has gone to the..little dogs?

Postby Violet » April 19th, 2009, 3:04 pm

Thought you guys might like to see the newest DRAW dogs. We have some cuties to be sure!So..lets get down to it, shall we?

First we have Princess Sweetheart. Apparently previously known as Squirt. Which she does nto answer to. She was the victim of divorce and almost landed in the shelter at 11 years old. How rude! But she is here. Will be getting a much needed dental but is in otherwise excellent health. And all of 4 pounds soaking wet.
for size comparison..here she is next to another foster who is ten pounds

Which brings me to Quincy. WHo I am quite in love with. He is charming and sweet. Sits pretty like a champ. LOVES attention and has incredibly soft fur. If I had to wager a guess, I would say he is a chihuahua/corgi mix. And he has the best of both worlds. No idea his back story as he landed in animal control as a stray. 4 years old and ready for love
(he is losing his dangly bits tomorrow)
And this is Mindy. Mindy is an itchy girl. We are hoping for rapid improvement now that she is on good food and flea free. She is about 12 years old. Don't let her age fool you. This little girl is saucy and sweet and ready for fun. Again..a stray. landed in animal control

And last, but certainly not least is Coltrane. Coltrane is a cool dude. Who arrived as a shelter stray, neutered and microchipped. but it was never registered and no owners ever came. And after sitting a few weeks unadopted (what is WRONG with people) he joined DRAW. He knows his basic commands and is a super little dog of about 15 pounds. We are calling him a rat terrier mix. He is 4 years old.
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby Marinepits » April 19th, 2009, 3:21 pm

ACK! Are they CUTE!!! :heartbeat:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Malli » April 19th, 2009, 3:35 pm

Oh I like Coltrane!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Violet » April 19th, 2009, 3:43 pm

Malli wrote:Oh I like Coltrane!

he is kid, cat, dog friendly and available :mrgreen:
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby iluvk9 » April 19th, 2009, 4:39 pm

Oh, just keep them all. :rolleyes2: You know you want to.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Violet » April 19th, 2009, 5:15 pm

iluvk9 wrote:Oh, just keep them all. :rolleyes2: You know you want to.

STFU :cuss: :neener:

actually only Princess and Quincy are WITH me. So there.
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby iluvk9 » April 19th, 2009, 8:04 pm

Uh huh. :rolleyes2: So, Princess and Quincy are yours? 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Violet » April 19th, 2009, 9:57 pm

Actually..Im terrified that Princess is going to get stepped on around here. Cant have her anywheres around miss stompy stomp AKA Cowgirl. She is literally the size of a large guinea pig. A house as busy as mine just isn't safe for her long term.

And Quincy, well..why keep a totally adoptable dog?
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby Malli » April 20th, 2009, 3:20 am

yeah, just save the medical lemons and problem behavior critters for yourself. Who wants a normal easy dog? :rolleyes2:
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Violet » April 20th, 2009, 4:22 am

Malli wrote:yeah, just save the medical lemons and problem behavior critters for yourself. Who wants a normal easy dog? :rolleyes2:

that is so close to the truth its depressing. :neutral: the only "normal, easy" dog I own with no health issues is Cowgirl. :| And I own five dogs!
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby Malli » April 20th, 2009, 3:36 pm

:hug3:
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Violet » April 20th, 2009, 9:04 pm

couple more MIndy pics

and more Coltrane pics

And Princess
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby Jenn » April 20th, 2009, 9:31 pm

:heartbeat: Awww they are all so cute!
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Return to Rescue