possible BT/pit bull mix in Baltimore AC

Postby babyreba » April 22nd, 2006, 6:43 pm

went to visit today the shelter today to get a couple of pics of this handsome young male pup. owner surrender, about 7 to 9 months, the shelter is thinking possible bull terrier mix and i'm inclined to aggree.

i was sorta looking at him today and thinking he could be some kind of brindle shep mix . . . but then i went back to BT mix. tough to tell, but he definitely has a distinctive look. i wish he still had his ears, that'd make it a lot easier.

someone mentioned to me that BTs aren't common enough for us to end up with a mix at a shelter, but there's a dude i have run into a few times at a local park who has two intact male BTs that run off leash in one of the city parks. i would so not be surprised if one of them was a daddy to some mutt puppies, including this guy. :sad:

so whaddya think? BT/pit bull mix? Pit bull/shep? neither?

he's sweet, but today he was really scared when we took him outdoors. he actually started shivering and just looked plain miserable. i felt so bad for him that i gave him a kiss on the nose, then realized that i'd kissed a dirty shelter dog and ran off to wash my face!
babyreba
Supremely Bully

Postby Fear_the_Sheeple » April 22nd, 2006, 6:46 pm

What a cutie! His brindle is stunning!
Fear_the_Sheeple
Enlightened Bully

Postby Purple » April 22nd, 2006, 6:57 pm

I see Shepherd, but no BT!
Purple
I live here

Postby Maryellen » April 22nd, 2006, 7:25 pm

he is gorgeous but i see shep too.