Hi, My Name is Jody and...

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Jody » April 16th, 2009, 11:08 am

My Name is Jody and I'm a victim of PBT-cult-mania. ****group voices in unison--welcome-Jody***

I have signed over all my worldly goods and am standing at the gate with my sham-wow, a 55 pound pup named Dar, and an 11 year old dog named Macy, (currently CRATED, SOON-TO-BE-ROTATED)..

Can I come back in now?? ((this crate is getting damn-heavy))...........

Jody, who DOES NOT WANT TO START OVER AT ZERO POSTS................AND IS STILL THE HUMMINGBIRD LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :|
Jody
Just Whelped

Postby Jenn » April 16th, 2009, 11:16 am

lol Jody, you'll be ok hon, I'm sure you will be able to log back in under your name as soon as Michelle has a chance to look into it.

I gave you access for now under this name, if I get in trouble ~ I'm blaming you. ;)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Jody » April 16th, 2009, 11:21 am

Thanks Jenn.....

*sniff*

It's kinda weird,,,,,,,,,when I would try to re-register, there are two lines for email address, right?
one where you type, and one where you verify............when I would go to that page, every time ARTGYPSY would already be IN the email line,,,,,,,,,but of course, i didn't type it there.

hmmmmmmmmmm odd.

but........this is cool for now. and YES!!!!!!!!! BLAME IT ALL ON ME. tell her I was throwin 'this big-assed baby fit on Facebook, and you had to do SOMETHING/ANYTHING to calm me down.!! :dance:
Jody
Just Whelped

Postby amazincc » April 16th, 2009, 11:23 am

Who are YOU??? :? :|

:wink:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby madremissy » April 16th, 2009, 11:26 am

LOL, I would be throwing a fit to. I saw this a little bit ago. I was going to get in touch with Michelle but Tina did already. I am sure the gates will open very soon for you. :wink:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Jody » April 16th, 2009, 11:31 am

amazincc wrote:Who are YOU??? :? :|

:wink:

That's JUST MEAN..... :smileUp:

And Where in the heck DID YOU GO, eh??? I see you're in NC now??
My partner, Gerry is from NC............a whole different world, I'm tellin ya.
:mrgreen:

well, I'd probably better get off here, unless I'm gonna go through the whole Pizza-toppings, Shoe-Size, innie-or-outie questions!!

lol
Jody
Just Whelped

Postby Jenn » April 16th, 2009, 11:36 am

Did you try it exactly like you're registered - ArtGypsy (Capital A and G?)

I don't know, just throwing something out there just in case. ;)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Jody » April 16th, 2009, 11:42 am

Jenn wrote:Did you try it exactly like you're registered - ArtGypsy (Capital A and G?)

I don't know, just throwing something out there just in case. ;)

Yeah........and the odd thing is, my stuff is always 'saved', so all I have to do is push Login.
I tried everything...............

but............as long as they let me roll around and play here for a little bit, I won't feel so LONESOME,,haha...
Jody
Just Whelped

Postby airwalk » April 16th, 2009, 12:31 pm

Okay you gotta put the crate down...and once again...how did you get into the breed - what toppings do you like on your pizza and what size shoe??? :D
airwalk
I live here

Postby TinaMartin » April 16th, 2009, 2:07 pm

Soon everything will be fine. Really it will. The itchy paranoia will diminish and you will be able to breathe again.
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby iluvk9 » April 16th, 2009, 7:58 pm

Jody....We only send out ONE TOASTER to every NEW MEMBER. Don't think we are sending you ANOTHER ONE, K? :rolleyes2:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby airwalk » April 16th, 2009, 8:16 pm

shhh Joyce you weren't suppose to tell about the toasters...we were out of stock when Jody joined...sheesh now she's gonna want one :rolleyes2:
airwalk
I live here

Postby Jody » April 17th, 2009, 8:24 am

Yeah.............well, all I care about is that I've BEEN STRIPPED of my # of posts...(and what was it, like 140 or more) I worked HARD to build that number!!
and I had FINALLY graduated from "just whelped' to HUMMINGBIRD Lady....**sniff-ana-pout**........

**********giggle******* :dance:

It'll Be alright. I have tried and tried to get back in............done all KINDS of cookie/history/cache dumps, restarted my computer, NOTHING.

So...........here I am, Fresh and New, working my way back up the ladder to Where the Cool Kids Play!!!

:mrgreen:
Jody
Just Whelped

Postby TinaMartin » April 17th, 2009, 8:32 am

Just give it a little while and everything will be as it was. The posts and your name will go back to what they were and you will be all better. :dance: A little humming bird told me so.
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Return to Introductions