Okay, Are You KIDDING Me?!?

Postby Marinepits » April 1st, 2009, 2:46 pm

Whatthefuck is WRONG with people these days?!?

http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2009Apr01/ ... ed,00.html
Suspect arrested in rape, burning of Texas woman
Wednesday, April 01, 2009

GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas — A Chicago man selling magazines door to door has been accused of raping a 78-year-old Dallas-area woman and setting her on fire.

Grand Prairie police on Wednesday announced the arrest of 23-year-old Daniel Deshawn Neal.

The victim was assaulted Monday at her home, doused with rubbing alcohol and set on fire. Detective John Brimmer says she was hospitalized Wednesday with second-degree burns. Her name has not been disclosed.

Brimmer says information from another salesperson led them to Neal. He was arrested on a warrant for aggravated sexual assault Tuesday night in Fort Worth and was in jail Wednesday pending an initial court appearance.

Brimmer gave no details on the company that employed Neal.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,511928,00.html
'Sorry' Note Left Near Texas Hit-and-Run Victim
Tuesday, March 31, 2009

LEAGUE CITY, Texas — Police in League City, Texas, say a hit-and-run driver in a fatal crash apparently left a note expressing remorse near the victim's body.

An investigator who asked to be identified only as Detective Aldridge said Tuesday that no arrests have been made in the death of 34-year-old Maurice Jones.

The note was scribbled on paper from a spiral notebook. Aldridge says the note may have been written by a woman but he declined to reveal more details.

Jones' body was discovered in a ditch Sunday morning, hours after he got off work at a fast-food restaurant and was walking home.

League City is about 25 miles southeast of Houston.

Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby TheRedQueen » April 1st, 2009, 3:02 pm

:sad2:

Seriously...not an April Fool's joke, right?
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Pit♥bull » April 1st, 2009, 3:12 pm

Some bazaar folks in this world :crazy2:
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby Dog_Shrink » April 1st, 2009, 11:35 pm

People are crap. I'd love for that asshole that set that old lady on fire to meet a couple of my dogs.
Dog_Shrink
Just Whelped

Return to All the news that's fit to print