Another Rumble video! (Sick of us yet?)

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby Chris Fraize » April 20th, 2006, 10:19 am

http://www.madmaine.com/rumblelong

Take care,
April Fraize
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby cheekymunkee » April 20th, 2006, 10:20 am

I can't see it until I get home tonight but NO I am not sick of him!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby girlie » April 20th, 2006, 10:27 am

My two year old daughter loves to watch these clips ya'll post. Today she said..."ooooo he throw that doggy". WOW that was great!!
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby SisMorphine » April 20th, 2006, 10:30 am

Just so everyone knows, we did a rough measurement of the gap he threw him over and it was like 13 feet. Damn that dog flew!!!

And in the water he seriously looked like a little otter . . . a personal protection otter :D
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Chris Fraize » April 20th, 2006, 10:55 am

Sis was there to assure that no Pit Bulls were injured in the making of the Rumble movie! The log doesn't count (He did that on his own.) lmao

Safe training,
Chris Fraize
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby mnp13 » April 20th, 2006, 11:10 am

Looks good! (as usual)

Nice to see Megan in a suit!!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby SisMorphine » April 20th, 2006, 11:31 am

Chris Fraize wrote:Sis was there to assure that no Pit Bulls were injured in the making of the Rumble movie! The log doesn't count (He did that on his own.) lmao

Safe training,
Chris Fraize

Seriously, I think about him and the log and I can't stop laughing. Definitely a male pit bull after seeing that, no question about it!!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Jenn » April 20th, 2006, 12:07 pm

Alright :) One I could actually watch and not on dial up! Interesting, very interesting..
Jenn
undecided

Postby Hoyden » April 20th, 2006, 1:07 pm

Watching Rumple fly was something else! He looked like a Japanamation version of Super Dog that I saw a very long time ago!
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Malli » April 20th, 2006, 1:14 pm

wahoo! that was awesome. I love the music you guys choose.

Now Os and I are going to work on our attention heal :D I'M all riled up!

Malli
Malli
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 20th, 2006, 1:28 pm

You could post one of those hourly and I'd be on here hourly to watch them! Love them!

Now I noticed in this one after the decoy stopped moving Rumble still jumped a couple times (not biting, just jumping) - had you already given him the release command (or whatever it is!) and he was just excited and jumping, or does he automatically switch to a lower gear when the decoy stops "fighting" back?
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Big_Ant » April 21st, 2006, 6:23 pm

Great, as always.

I definitely have you on my list as someone I would love to meet up with. Amazing work!

Not too many good dog people in my parts, so it would be nice to meet up with someone like yourself some day and just pick your brain.

- Anthony
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby ellie@ny » April 22nd, 2006, 11:50 am

That was absolutely amazing....
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Purple » April 22nd, 2006, 2:19 pm

The thorn bush was my favorite. This dog will work, come hell or high water, and a little ol' picker bush got the best of him!!!! :D
Purple
I live here

Postby Patch O' Pits » April 22nd, 2006, 2:28 pm

Looks like he loves to please! The video kept cutting in and out so I didn't see it all
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby cheekymunkee » April 22nd, 2006, 2:40 pm

That's how I would have to use my dogs in protection....... throwing them at the bad guy! :backRoll:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby satanscheerleader » April 22nd, 2006, 3:58 pm

:clap:
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Return to Sports