F*** My Life

Keep yourself busy at work!

Postby Marinepits » March 8th, 2009, 7:05 pm

A good friend told me about this site. :wink:

It's freakin' hilarious!!!

http://www.fmylife.com/

Today, a guy informed me that the cute, really tiny little leather bracelet with little silver hearts and several snaps that I’d found in a head shop is actually a cock ring. I'm a girl. FML

Today, I was driving on the freeway in the back seat of my friends car. I looked over to the left and was greeted by a van full of adolescent boys waving and making the "call me" hand gesture. I then happened to looked down and realized that my right boob was completely out of my top. FML

Today, my boyfriend told me he couldn't hang out with me because he felt really sick. I went to his house anyway to surprise him with homemade soup. I walk in to his room only to find him hooking up with my sister. She can't drive, our mom drove her there. FML

Today, my girlfriend dumped me proclaiming she wanted someone more like her "Edward". I asked her who Edward was. She held up a copy her "Twilight" book. She was talking about a fictional vampire. FML
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 8th, 2009, 7:47 pm

lmao
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Marinepits » March 8th, 2009, 8:32 pm

Today, I got my braces on. When we got in the car my dad looked over and said "well at least we dont have to worry about boys for the next two years." FML

Today, I told my boyfriend that I don't like his facial hair and that he should shave it off. He replied, "You first." FML

Today, after soccer practice, I was walking to the car with my dad. My team mates waved and said "Bye POTHEAD!" They call me that because they think my head is shaped like a pot. Of course, my dad didn't believe me. I'm grounded now because I have an abnormally-shaped head. I've never smoked pot. FML

Today, a stoplight turned yellow as I was approaching it. I was about to go through but saw a cop, panicked, and slammed on the brakes. I ended up in the middle of the intersection and had to reverse. Soon the light turned green, and I stepped on the gas. My car was still in reverse. FML

Today, I saw my mom sneaking meat into her spaghetti sauce. She proceeded to tell me she sneaks meat into most of the food she cooks. I've been a vegetarian for 8 years. FML
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby demolitionic » March 8th, 2009, 8:43 pm

rofl

Welcome.
Time to nut up or shut up.
demolitionic
Devoutly Bully

Postby BullyLady » March 8th, 2009, 9:21 pm

Does anyone remember the site www.lowbrow.com? It kind of reminds me of that, I LOVED that site.
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby BullyLady » March 8th, 2009, 11:12 pm

Today, I took my dog for a walk down by the river. I was throwing sticks for him with one hand and talking on the phone with the other. Then I accidentally threw my phone in the river instead of the stick and was standing there talking to the stick while my phone sat at the bottom of the river. FML

:giggle:
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby TheRedQueen » March 8th, 2009, 11:28 pm

:spit: these are hilarious! lol
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Marinepits » March 9th, 2009, 8:50 am

BullyLady wrote:
Today, I took my dog for a walk down by the river. I was throwing sticks for him with one hand and talking on the phone with the other. Then I accidentally threw my phone in the river instead of the stick and was standing there talking to the stick while my phone sat at the bottom of the river. FML

:giggle:

LMAO
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby BullyLady » March 16th, 2009, 5:15 am

I think I'm officially addicted!

Today, my boss forgot her meeting with an official from the military base and called to ask me to handle it. The very cute Marine showed up that afternoon and we talked for an hour. After he left, I realized I had forgotten about the paper mustache I taped to my face for fun that morning. FML
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby Marinepits » March 16th, 2009, 7:55 am

:spit: :backRoll:
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby SisMorphine » March 16th, 2009, 9:27 am

BullyLady wrote:I think I'm officially addicted!

Today, my boss forgot her meeting with an official from the military base and called to ask me to handle it. The very cute Marine showed up that afternoon and we talked for an hour. After he left, I realized I had forgotten about the paper mustache I taped to my face for fun that morning. FML

And that is absolutely something I would do. LOL!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby dogged » March 16th, 2009, 3:34 pm

Thank you for this, I've been laughing all day.
"Hey, I'm glad I found you. I need your approval to cut down some lollipop trees outside the sea monkey hut. These decisions have to go through you because you're the mayor of crazy town."
dogged
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Marinepits » March 21st, 2009, 6:09 pm

Today, my town had a carnival to raise money for cancer. I ran a kissing booth, when a really cute guy came up paid his $20, looked at me, and said "not even for cancer." He took his money and left. FML
OUCH! :shock:

Today, I found a bell that had been tied into the tassel of my ski hat by my twin sister as part of a longstanding prank war between us. I'm deaf and have apparently been jingling like an elf for over a week. FML
LMAO

Today, I went to the dentist. He asked me to lean my head closer to him so he could get a better look at my teeth. He was hard. FML
Eeeeewwww! :puke:

Today, my child says "Mommy. Sometimes my peepee goes up like a stick." I say "Well, honey, that's normal and ok." Then I ask when it does that. And he says "Well, sometimes when watching Scooby Doo and Shaggy comes out dressed in lady clothes..." FML
:spit:
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby call2arms » March 21st, 2009, 6:12 pm

Oh, I know... best entertainment ever, makes your life not so bad when you read all these. Being in Guelph and having nothing to do except use my laptop, I've read 26 pages of it so far... Fun times.
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby Jenn » March 22nd, 2009, 11:33 am

Today, I went swimming. As I was getting out of the very crowded pool a little girl ran up to me pointed and yelled, "Mommy, I want big boobies like that when I grow up." I'm 16. I'm a boy. FML

lmao
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Marinepits » March 22nd, 2009, 11:46 am

:spit: LMAO
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Mickle » March 22nd, 2009, 11:50 am

Hysterical! :dance:
Liisa
Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken
Mickle
Loyally Bully

Postby Marinepits » March 28th, 2009, 10:56 am

Today, my over-protective mom decided to do a blacklight test on my room to make sure I wasn't doing the naughty in my bed. The bed was clean. My face wasn't. FML

LMAO
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby mnp13 » March 28th, 2009, 2:24 pm

Today I met my girlfriend's very religious parents for the first time for dinner. Somehow we got to talking about her groin hernias that were repaired as a baby. I never knew she had hernias repaired and said, "But she doesn't have any scars down there". Long awkward silence. FML
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Marinepits » April 16th, 2009, 9:08 pm

Today, I was dressing in my apartment when I noticed I left the blinds open. Outside, a maintenance man was mowing the grass within eyeshot. I figured I'd leave the blinds open and give him a little peek of the goods. Later I found a note on my window saying, 'Next time, close the blinds'. FML

Today, I was struggling through an exam and the hot girl next to me seemed to be flying through the questions. So I cheated off her. When we finished I asked her to lunch. She said "No, I just rushed through the exam so I can go smurf my boyfriend." I got shutdown and probably failed an exam.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Next

Return to Fun and Games