Hi from Germany

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Fuego » March 14th, 2009, 2:12 pm

Hi,

I'm from Germany but ended up here as I wasn't happy with the old board and got a hint to try this one. My name's Laura and I'm not sure if I have a Pitbull. My first topic here will be a thread about "what is it".
I have two dogs, Tora and Loki. My old lady Tora is a Boxer-American Bulldog mix. She's 12 years old, has several diseases and is just the best dog I've ever known and will ever know. I got her at a shelter when noone believed she would find another home, it was her 5th trial. Luckily it was the best that could happen to both of us. We became a team and even started in competitive obedience where we reached level 2 until her illnesses became to bad. she also was therpay dog. When she was so sick that noone thought she'd survive Christmas (2007 :rolleyes2: ) we got Loki.
Loki put back the life into Tora who adopted the little pup as her own. Loki is now 17 mothns old and was given to us as a Perro de Presa Canario-American Staffordshire Terrier mix. That meant the whole family had to fulfill heaps of restrictions to own her. Sadly even with the best tests there is no possibility to run off lead for AmStaff or Pitbull or their mixes in my state. So I was very happy when the shelter made the official vet judge her during the castration. Shortly before her first birthday we got the certificate that she's a Boxer-American Bulldog mix. Now she's allowed to be off lead. We have just passed our behaviour and obedience test with excellent rating. Next week we will start competitive obedience and somewhat later a kind of jump and obedience mixture we have in Germany.
I hope to have a good time here. Greetings from Germany :wave2:
Greetings from Germany :)
A life without a dog is possible but worthless.
Fuego
Just Whelped

Postby Jenn » March 14th, 2009, 2:28 pm

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby madremissy » March 14th, 2009, 2:42 pm

:wave2: Hello and Welcome to PBT. I am sure you will enjoy it here.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Marinepits » March 14th, 2009, 3:10 pm

Welcome and enjoy the forum!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 14th, 2009, 3:16 pm

Welcome! :wave:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby amazincc » March 14th, 2009, 4:15 pm

Willkommen zu PBT!!! :D
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby KJS » March 15th, 2009, 4:31 am

Hello and welcome in! :mrgreen:
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Return to Introductions