Newman update. :(

Postby Violet » March 14th, 2009, 1:37 am

So..since they adopted Newman 6 weeks ago, his adopters apparently lost their minds and joined the armed forces. Both of them. And..Newman is back. He is taking it the same way Newman takes everything..just a happy go lucky (and fat) boy.

I am willing to PAY another rescue to take him if they can. He is already neutered, vaccinated, chipped, everything. In perfect health. Well behaved. housebroken and crate trained. good with other dogs but still a goob. he is going to be stuck in a crate here because im gone all day right now and frankly, dont have time or energy for him. Newman needs a fresh start. Someplace that offers him hopefully a true happily ever after. :sad2:
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby KJS » March 14th, 2009, 3:38 am

Oh no ...thats unreal! :( ...what are these people thinking?...poor Newman ...I hope he can find a truly 'forever and ever' home real soon
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby Malli » March 14th, 2009, 6:02 am

:neutral: :(
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby iluvk9 » March 14th, 2009, 6:59 am

Well, that wasn't very good planning on their parts. :rolleyes2:

Good luck to Newman to find his FOREVER home! :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Jenn » March 14th, 2009, 11:06 am

I'm sorry Vi, good luck hon. :(
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby mnp13 » March 15th, 2009, 6:48 pm

un-friggin-real

so sorry for you and Newman.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Violet » March 16th, 2009, 10:43 am

I just keep wondering what NORMAL people make such life altering decisions in six week. I mean seriously..both of them??? And two different branches? *sighs*.Amazingly, Newman doesn't seem to much care. :|
Violet
Loyally Bully

Return to Rescue