Teen Tortures Groundhog and baby groundhog NJ

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby a-bull » April 19th, 2006, 8:34 pm

Purple wrote:I just sit on my kids and make them eat grass. After we are done, I put them in the little closet under the steps, with a piece of bread and some water. After a few days, when I'm good and ready, I'll let them out....

pffft . . . you don't have kids . . . and we all know why . . . :eekHair:
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby Purple » April 19th, 2006, 8:35 pm

How would you know, have you ever checked my broom closet?
Purple
I live here

Postby a-bull » April 19th, 2006, 8:37 pm

Purple wrote:How would you know, have you ever checked my broom closet?

how do you know I haven't?
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby Purple » April 19th, 2006, 8:39 pm

a-bull wrote:

Other than going in there to grab your ride, I really can't imagine you'd look around much....
Purple
I live here

Postby a-bull » April 19th, 2006, 8:46 pm

Purple wrote:
a-bull wrote:

Other than going in there to grab your ride, I really can't imagine you'd look around much....

you were already using it, so I peeked around . . . :lurk:
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby Hoyden » April 19th, 2006, 8:47 pm

Purple wrote:
a-bull wrote:

Image I just inhaled my popcorn.

That was a GOOd one.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby a-bull » April 19th, 2006, 8:55 pm

not bad . . . source considered . . .
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby Pitcrew » April 19th, 2006, 9:25 pm

Purple wrote:I just sit on my kids and make them eat grass. After we are done, I put them in the little closet under the steps, with a piece of bread and some water. After a few days, when I'm good and ready, I'll let them out....

:jawdrop: :screamLaugh: :ROFL2:
"Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is."
- author unknown
Pitcrew
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Marinepits » April 19th, 2006, 10:08 pm

Purple wrote:
a-bull wrote:

Oooo, damn! Good one, V! :D
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby a-bull » April 19th, 2006, 10:09 pm

Don't encourage here, the little troll . . .

You should see all the tourism mail I get from the state of Pennsylvania---she put me on a mailing list, the little bugger . . . :spank: Wait 'til I show up at her door---on my broom. :twisted:
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby Purple » April 19th, 2006, 10:15 pm

a-bull wrote:Don't encourage here, the little troll . . .

You should see all the tourism mail I get from the state of Pennsylvania---she put me on a mailing list, the little bugger . . . :spank: Wait 'til I show up at her door---on my broom. :twisted:

:| I don't know what she's talking about! She's crazy, I tell ya, crazy!!!
Purple
I live here

Postby a-bull » April 19th, 2006, 10:20 pm

Took me a little while to figure out why I was getting mail from Pennsylvania tourism---thought it was because of my son . . . until the Poconos info. came---with people taking bubblebaths in oversized champagne glasses. :smokin:
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby Purple » April 19th, 2006, 10:29 pm

a-bull wrote:Took me a little while to figure out why I was getting mail from Pennsylvania tourism---thought it was because of my son . . . until the Poconos info. came---with people taking bubblebaths in oversized champagne glasses. :smokin:

Hey, that would be my sister sending you that!!!! teehee
Purple
I live here

Postby a-bull » April 19th, 2006, 10:35 pm

Ahh, and she is no doubt the good sister . . . and heck, the place does look fun---everyone's always smiling . . . :wink3: :smokin:
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby a-bull » April 19th, 2006, 10:40 pm

anyways . . . back to the groundhogs . . . I don't want to get banned from here, too . . . :P
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Previous

Return to Off-Topic