UKC Ch. for adoption...

Postby jefferyd2009 » March 10th, 2009, 5:15 pm

This guy here is in need of a loving home. We rescued him from a guy we knew that lost everything he had, and couldn't feed his dogs anymore. He is very outgoing, very playful, and loves other dogs. Not good with cats, and would need to be acclimated with children. Please, if anyone is interested, you can PM me or email me at jefferyd2009@hotmail.com.
We are located in Southern California.

Here is a picture at him a day after he recieved his UKC CHAMPIONSHIP.
jefferyd2009
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » March 10th, 2009, 5:19 pm

Full name? Age? Titles? Lines? Training? etc... ;)
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby pocketpit » March 10th, 2009, 9:02 pm

He's beautiful! I'm drooling....
pocketpit
Supremely Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » March 10th, 2009, 10:12 pm

Has his breeder been contacted ? If not that would be a good idea as they might be able to help with placement or take the dog back.

I'm going to guess Gaff lines, but I don't know.

He is handsome. I hope he gets a great home
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby jefferyd2009 » March 11th, 2009, 2:40 am

Patch O' Pits wrote:Has his breeder been contacted ? If not that would be a good idea as they might be able to help with placement or take the dog back.

I do not know who the breeder is, and the person we took this guy from we have lost contact, due to him losing his home and telephone. He very rarely is able to get to a computer to check his email as well.

If someone is interested in him intact for showing, your show history and many references will need to be verified! If someone wants him as a companion, we will gladly neutur him prior to him leaving.

I have his pedigree so if anyone would like to see it, please PM me.

Thank you all for the compliments.
jefferyd2009
Just Whelped

Postby jefferyd2009 » March 11th, 2009, 2:45 am

mnp13 wrote:Full name? Age? Titles? Lines? Training? etc... ;)

Astig Pinoy Quiet Riot , 2.5 yrs old, UKC CH., show ring trained.
jefferyd2009
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » March 11th, 2009, 7:02 am

His AKC number is RN14014803

Here's his breeder, the pedigree is there as well. He's Razor's Edge.
http://www.freewebs.com/pinoypitskennel/pinoymale.htm

He's been bred more than once, and they take PayPal for their puppies. He'll might want him back.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby jefferyd2009 » March 11th, 2009, 9:29 am

mnp13 wrote:Image

His AKC number is RN14014803

Here's his breeder, the pedigree is there as well. He's Razor's Edge.
http://www.freewebs.com/pinoypitskennel/pinoymale.htm

He's been bred more than once, and they take PayPal for their puppies. He'll might want him back.

For one, why are you trying to sell puppies for Wesley? I thought this was a rescue section.

And TWO... Wesley is the one that put this dog in the poor condition we got him in! Wesley is an irresponsible owner. When we got riot, you could see most of his ribs, his spine, and had sores all over his legs. I have pictures to prove. He has his full weight back now, and his sores are healing, but those will take time. WESLEY WILL NOT get this dog back. That would be irresponsible on our part to possibly put Riot in that sort of situation again!

For everyone to know. Riot is UKC registered by myself and my wife, fed and cared for by my wife. This is not wesley's dog, so if someone would like info on him, please contact us @ jefferyd2009@hotmail.com.
jefferyd2009
Just Whelped

Postby TheRedQueen » March 11th, 2009, 9:33 am

jefferyd2009 wrote:And TWO... Wesley is the one that put this dog in the poor condition we got him in! Wesley is an irresponsible owner. When we got riot, you could see most of his ribs, his spine, and had sores all over his legs. I have pictures to prove. He has his full weight back now, and his sores are healing, but those will take time. WESLEY WILL NOT get this dog back. That would be irresponsible on our part to possibly put Riot in that sort of situation again!

And everyone was supposed to know this from your posts....how exactly? :?
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby mnp13 » March 11th, 2009, 9:44 am

jefferyd2009 wrote:[
For one, why are you trying to sell puppies for Wesley? I thought this was a rescue section.

whoa whoa whoa...

I'm not trying to sell puppies for anyone. The PayPal comment is sarcasm. No one who has whole litters of puppies available and advertises that they take PayPal for them is responsible. In addition, anyone who is breeding in the manner he states on his site would probably want the dog back so they can make more money off of his sperm... and again, that is not a compliment.

And TWO... Wesley is the one that put this dog in the poor condition we got him in!

CHILL.

Therese asked you if you had contacted the breeder and this was your response:
I do not know who the breeder is,

So I found out who the breeder was and passed you the information. You said you didn't know, I helped you out with the information.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby jefferyd2009 » March 11th, 2009, 9:49 am

mnp13 wrote:
jefferyd2009 wrote:[

whoa whoa whoa...

I'm not trying to sell puppies for anyone. The PayPal comment is sarcasm. No one who has whole litters of puppies available and advertises that they take PayPal for them is responsible. In addition, anyone who is breeding in the manner he states on his site would probably want the dog back so they can make more money off of his sperm... and again, that is not a compliment.

And TWO... Wesley is the one that put this dog in the poor condition we got him in!

CHILL.

Therese asked you if you had contacted the breeder and this was your response:
I do not know who the breeder is,

So I found out who the breeder was and passed you the information. You said you didn't know, I helped you out with the information.

MNP13,

Let me apologize. I TOTALLY misread what you wrote, and took it the exact opposite than the way it was meant! I am sorry. I do not believe that wesley is the breeder. Orban's Kennels is the breeder, i just found their site today, and am going to try and write them, if i get the feel that they are responsible. I cannot actually see their website from my work computer, so i will have to wait til later.

Again, i did not mean to come off as harsh. I am just really upset with Wesley, and could not even think of giving Riot back to him.
jefferyd2009
Just Whelped

Postby amazincc » March 11th, 2009, 9:50 am

He IS a beautiful dog... and if you were seriously looking for a home for him - why all the secrecy and lies???

Of course Michelle doesn't help peddle puppies. :rolleyes2:

Why didn't you just stick w/the truth in the first place? I don't get it. :? :|
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby mnp13 » March 11th, 2009, 9:52 am

jefferyd2009 wrote:MNP13,

Let me apologize. I TOTALLY misread what you wrote, and took it the exact opposite than the way it was meant! I am sorry. I do not believe that wesley is the breeder. Orban's Kennels is the breeder, i just found their site today, and am going to try and write them, if i get the feel that they are responsible. I cannot actually see their website from my work computer, so i will have to wait til later.

Again, i did not mean to come off as harsh. I am just really upset with Wesley, and could not even think of giving Riot back to him.

Ok, cool, we're good.

I'll see what I can find out about the other kennel for you if you want, I'm nice and judgmental. lol
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby jefferyd2009 » March 11th, 2009, 9:56 am

amazincc wrote:He IS a beautiful dog... and if you were seriously looking for a home for him - why all the secrecy and lies???

Of course Michelle doesn't help peddle puppies. :rolleyes2:

Why didn't you just stick w/the truth in the first place? I don't get it. :? :|

Alot of people know Wesley, and even though I am very upset with some recent judgement calls he has made, I didn't want to put all of his personal business out there for everyone to see.

What lies were told? Never did i give faulty info on Riot, i just refrained from giving out his personal business.
jefferyd2009
Just Whelped

Postby amazincc » March 11th, 2009, 10:13 am

Well... I'm not going to argue w/you.
The Orbans Kennel page hasn't been updated since 2005, and Riot IS listed on the Pinoypits Kennel Page, so... :|

I do hope you find the perfect home for him. :thumbsup:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby cheekymunkee » March 11th, 2009, 3:45 pm

That is a beautiful dog, I wish both him and you luck in finding the perfect home for him. AND I am glad you are neutering him if he goes to a pet home. Thank you for being responsible with him
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby jefferyd2009 » April 4th, 2009, 1:10 pm

We are still trying to find a home for this guy. If anyone is interested, please let me know.
jefferyd2009
Just Whelped

Return to Rescue