Introduction

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby dagorocks » March 2nd, 2009, 12:26 pm

Hi everyone, found your site on the web and glad I did. My hubby and I had a lovely Pit Bull named Sadie, she was the best dog we'v ever known. Sadie was a rescue; someone burnt her to make her mean, but she NEVER was, she was all personality. Sadie was 4, we found out just a week ago that she had cancer; it devisated us, who would had thought we only had a short time to have her. We did what we promised, she would not suffer, it's so hard not seeing or hearing her...someday, we'll rescue another Pit, maybe this time, I can talk my husband in having two...male and female.
:)
dagorocks
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » March 2nd, 2009, 12:31 pm

Welcome to the forum!

I am so sorry about Sadie. If you'd like, please share her story in our Canine Cancer section -- we have many members and their dogs who are dealing with this disease, too.

viewforum.php?f=44
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Marinepits » March 2nd, 2009, 12:32 pm

Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 2nd, 2009, 12:55 pm

Welcome - I'm so sorry to hear about Sadie. I'm sure she was a great dog and knew how much you two loved her. :)
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby amazincc » March 2nd, 2009, 4:01 pm

Welcome to PBT! :)

I am also sorry for your loss. :( :hug3:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby iluvk9 » March 2nd, 2009, 6:26 pm

Welcome to PBT. I saw Sadie's photo in your memorial thread. She was such a cutie. I am sorry for your loss.

And if you need help convincing the Hubby to get another dog, or two, send him here!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » March 2nd, 2009, 6:26 pm

I too am very sorry to hear about Sadie...but I am glad you joined PBT... :)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby madremissy » March 2nd, 2009, 10:18 pm

Hello and Welcome. I also saw Sadie's picture in her beautiful memorial thread.
I hope you can find some comfort hear among others who have and are still going thru the same thing.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby jnreem » March 7th, 2009, 7:18 pm

Hello and Welcome!! I am so sorry for your loss.
Jenn & Buddy
jnreem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Return to Introductions