Alfred Pennyworth (formerly Yankee)

Postby BigDogBuford » February 28th, 2009, 10:51 am

airwalk wrote:You'll like the guy transporting - he even came in yesterday to meet Alfred so they wouldn't be strangers today.

Of course, you know how I worry about my fur kids...so shortly after getting him you will of course post pics in his pimp daddy coat so I know he's there ... RIGHT????

Of course!
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby BigDogBuford » February 28th, 2009, 6:37 pm

Alfred is in the house! Some how I didn't get his coat or Rimadyl, but it's warm here and I've got some extra Rimadyl for him. Pics uploading now.....
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby airwalk » February 28th, 2009, 7:22 pm

Crap I'll fix that on Monday by mail
airwalk
I live here

Postby BigDogBuford » February 28th, 2009, 7:28 pm

airwalk wrote:Crap I'll fix that on Monday by mail

It's my fault. I got stuck in some wretched traffic and made Fred wait almost an hour....poor guy! I was rushing to get him back on the road because I felt bad.
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby airwalk » February 28th, 2009, 7:48 pm

Darn I was waiting for reaction to his pimp daddy coat...but that's okay I'll mail it
airwalk
I live here

Postby iluvk9 » March 2nd, 2009, 7:24 am

What is a "pocket pit"? A smaller one?
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Previous

Return to Rescue