Hello to all!

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby jefferyd2009 » February 24th, 2009, 9:31 pm

Hello everyone,
My wife and I have loved pitbulls for a very long time now, and have owned them for more than 6 years. It is something about the drive the possess and the willingness to please their owners what I love most about them. We have 2 pitbulls currently, i will get some pictures up when i learn how.. lol
Hope to talk with you all very soon!

Jeff
jefferyd2009
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » February 24th, 2009, 10:04 pm

Welcome to the forum, Jeff! How did you get involved with the breed? (We're very nosey here.) :wink:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Jenn » February 24th, 2009, 11:14 pm

Hello and welcome to you all :wave2:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby pitbullmamaliz » February 25th, 2009, 8:33 am

Welcome! :wave:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby KJS » February 25th, 2009, 1:17 pm

Hello and welcome in :mrgreen: ...you say you 'currently' have 2 does that mean you had others in the last 6 years or are looking to have more?
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby amazincc » February 25th, 2009, 11:17 pm

Welcome to the forum, Jeff! :)
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby madremissy » February 26th, 2009, 12:51 am

Hello and Welcome :wave2:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby iluvk9 » February 26th, 2009, 7:02 am

Hello Jeff! :wave2:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » February 26th, 2009, 9:24 am

Welcome! Where are those promised pics? :dance:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby jefferyd2009 » February 27th, 2009, 10:38 am

Hello everyone, sorry for the wait. I am currently working overseas for the military, and the internet i have is very slow, so it takes a long time to upload pictures to photobucket, but here are a couple.

This is our 5 month old male pup. He is alittle more bully than the standard, but he's my boy, and i love him!

This is our other boy. We got him from a guy we knew that fell into some really hard times, and couldn't care for his dogs properly anymore. So we took him in to try to find him a good SHOW home. He is registered AKC and UKC, and is already CH. UKC. I believe he is alittle over 2 years, but don't quote me on that. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Here is our GSD, can you tell we are dog lovers... lol

And to answer some questions that were asked. When i met my wife, she had just gotten an all white pitbull puppy from the shelter, and I fell in love with him and the breed almost as quickly as i fell for my wife. And have loved the breed ever since. My mom currently has him, due to our town only allowing us to have 3 dogs, since we felt it was a requirement for us to take the CH. male out of the poor living conditions he was in. We will eventually just have the blue pup and the GSD we have now, and do not plan to get another at this time.

Thank you everyone for all the welcomes!
jefferyd2009
Just Whelped

Postby Jenn » February 27th, 2009, 11:03 am

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby jefferyd2009 » February 27th, 2009, 11:04 am

Thank you Jen.
jefferyd2009
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » February 27th, 2009, 2:54 pm

All of your dogs are gorgeous, but can I just say ----- WHOA. :shock: :heartbeat:

jefferyd2009 wrote:Image
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Return to Introductions