Rascal (Am. Bulldog) in Miami

Postby LMM » February 24th, 2009, 10:40 am

This big fella desperately needs a home. His family just left him to wander the neighborhood when they moved. A neighbor picked him up and brought him to our shelter. He is a gorgeous American Bulldog, the vet estimates between 2-3 years old. He is very people friendly and is cool with female dogs who are not aggressive, but no male dogs or cats. We will not place him in a home with small children bc of his size. He whimpers in his pen all day, longing to come out and play. He loves his stuffed animals, walks well on a leash and is just a big sweetie. He is being obedience trained by our magnificent trainer, Edel, and his adoptive family will have a free training session in their home with Rascal. He is about 80 lbs and is fully vetted and neutered already. He is so in need of a home to call his own. Breaks my heart everyday to watch him so lonely and alone. If anyone can provide him with a home or can help find him one, please call Kathy @ 305-401-4693 or email me at klcremer@aol.com. He is living in Miami.

He's gorgeous! :shock:
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby Malli » February 24th, 2009, 2:07 pm

Oh he is lovely looking ! I wish I could take him. I wish him luck finding a home.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
"You didn't know of the magical powers of the break stick? It's up there with genies and Harry Potter as far as magic levels go." SisMorphine 01/07/07

Postby KJS » February 25th, 2009, 1:25 pm

GOSH! he is a stunner isnt he?...how could the people not want him? :(
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
Supremely Bully

Postby hugapitbull » February 25th, 2009, 6:46 pm

OMG, he is Beautiful. I hope he finds a great home soon.
Shanna & Spirit Trouble
We beat osteosarcoma - 27 months 20 days cancer free
'Spirit' Trouble departed for the Bridge 3/16/2011 a victim of aging
Visit - http://k9cancer.org

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do. ~Dale Carnegie
The Better Half

Return to Rescue