WASHINGTON PEOPLE I NEED HELP!

Postby SisMorphine » February 17th, 2009, 10:34 pm

Without getting into the dirty and absurd details, on another board there is an APBT who needs rescuing. He is fearful of other dogs, though has lived with 2 Chis and eventually got used to them and was fine. He is fine with cats. He is fantastic with people. This woman is going through some AWFUL stuff and this dog needs out ASAP so he isn't dropped at a shelter. If anyone has any leads please PM me.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Violet » February 17th, 2009, 11:25 pm

There is a small possibility I might be able to find room for him. Tell me more.
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby BullyLady » February 21st, 2009, 1:41 am

Where in Washington? I'm on the east side, Spokane area. Let me know if it's in this area.
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby SisMorphine » February 21st, 2009, 9:36 am

The dog was dropped at a kill shelter and PTS for no good reason. Thanks, guys, for offering help. So many people tried and the irresponsible owner didn't take anyone up on it and now he is dead.

This isn't even 1/200th of the story and the whole thing pisses me off. RIP Reg.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby LMM » February 21st, 2009, 3:10 pm

:( RIP Reg :(
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby BullyLady » February 21st, 2009, 3:25 pm

Sleep sweetly Reg
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC