Eggs

Postby Tubular Toby » February 20th, 2009, 10:56 pm

It's amazing when you stop eating out and start cooking at home the things you wonder if you can feed your dog. =P I'm not eating out at all this month and forcing myself to cook. Well, I just found a cracked egg in my carton. I'm pretty sure it happened when I bought them, but I'm not 100% sure. I bought them yesterday. I don't want to use it, but I hate just throwing it away (organic eggs are pricey!). Can Toby eat it? I've read mix reviews of this in a quick google search and knew where to come for opinions I could trust. haha
-Kristen
Owned by Totally Tubular Toby

Buy the ticket, take the ride

http://tubular-toby.blogspot.com/
Tubular Toby
Confident Young Bully

Postby mnp13 » February 20th, 2009, 11:13 pm

Ours love eggs. Riggs eats the shells like they are potato chips. lol
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby LMM » February 20th, 2009, 11:16 pm

Yea I let mine crack open the shell on their own. Well except for Buddah because she can't seem to figure it out :rolleyes2: She just keeps rolling it around like "wtf is this???" :| :?
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby Tubular Toby » February 20th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Haha well I gave it to him whole. He just picked it up and dropped it with the "whiskey tango foxtrot?" look on his face. haha, after some gentle encouragement, he finally dived into it and ate the whole thing. He looked pretty pleased with himself.
-Kristen
Owned by Totally Tubular Toby

Buy the ticket, take the ride

http://tubular-toby.blogspot.com/
Tubular Toby
Confident Young Bully

Postby Magnolia618 » February 20th, 2009, 11:35 pm

Raw eggs are very good for them! Keep it up and you'll be impressed with his shiny coat. :D
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.â€
Magnolia618
I live here

Return to Pet Food, Nutrition, Allergies