Murphy in need of Foster

Postby talula454 » February 19th, 2009, 2:08 pm

I am hoping that someone might be able to help. Murphy is a young, full grown, Pit-Rottie mix. He is a real sweet boy, but has a mouthing issue. Due to this fact, he has been pulled off the adoption floor of the shelter he is currently calling home. I have been working with him on this, but he really needs a home with a routine. I'm not sure how he is with other dogs, he barks a lot, but he doesn't show signs of aggression. He really needs to get into a foster or be adopted into a home with experience with dog owner. He is very energetic but seems to be responding well to the training I have been doing with him. If anyone knows of anyone who might be interested in either fostering or adopting him, please let me know ASAP. We are currently located in Western Mass, but I would be willing to transport him if it means he gets a chance at a real home.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Renee

The fact that man knows right from wrong proves his intellectual superiority to the other creatures; but the fact that he can do wrong proves his moral inferiority to any creatures that cannot. ~Mark Twain, What Is Man, 1906
talula454
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » February 19th, 2009, 6:24 pm

That's a stuffed skunk in his mouth, right? :giggle:

Good luck to Murphy!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Return to Rescue