when poodles ATTACK!!!

Postby alaskapit » February 19th, 2009, 1:37 pm

Who nose why poodle did it
Italian cops were called to catch a poodle that bit off the nose of it's female owner and then ran into the garden with its new snack.

Loredana Romano, 34, from Forli in northern Italy said. "My little Vale often climbed into bed with me, I don't know why she suddenly bit off my nose."

Cops chased the poodle and managed to prize the well chewed morsel from the dog's mouth - which was reattached in hospital.

The woman has already forgiven her dog but says it will not be allowed to sleep in her bed again.

:doh:
Sarah
and Zyda Mae Lion-berry
alaskapit
Just Whelped

Postby amazincc » February 19th, 2009, 1:41 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:giggle:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby airwalk » February 19th, 2009, 2:31 pm

Hmmm now I know why Magic can't sleep in bed with me. "A well chewed morsel - reattached"???? :shock:
airwalk
I live here

Postby Hoyden » February 19th, 2009, 2:44 pm

How ironic!

When I lived in Italy working with Dr. Dorothea Friz at Laga Pro Animale the scariest dogs (IMHO) were the standard poodles. Many italians used them as guard dogs. Most had to be muzzled when treated so we didn't get bit.

For some reason, I found it amusing that in the greater Napoli area, where Mastini (Neapolitan Mastiffs) are an ancient tradition, people had guard POODLES. Many times the Poodle was the guard dog while that Mastino was the pet.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby airwalk » February 19th, 2009, 7:00 pm

Many times the Poodle was the guard dog while that Mastino was the pet.

I represent that comment :D
airwalk
I live here

Return to All the news that's fit to print