I love boobies

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » February 3rd, 2009, 4:21 pm

Is anyone here doing the breast cancer three day in Boston this summer?
"If I were not a man, I would like to be a bird. As I am a man, I do the next best thing, and ride a bicycle." -- Rev. Maltie, a cyclist in the late 1800s
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby amazincc » February 3rd, 2009, 6:27 pm

I so expected something... uhm... different. :oops:

:lol3:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby iluvk9 » February 3rd, 2009, 7:07 pm

Lisa, my future DIL works at a women's cancer center and has a window sticker:

It is a pink ribbon with "Save the Ta-Ta's" written across it. 8)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » February 3rd, 2009, 7:09 pm

"If I were not a man, I would like to be a bird. As I am a man, I do the next best thing, and ride a bicycle." -- Rev. Maltie, a cyclist in the late 1800s
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby Favorite Kitty » February 5th, 2009, 10:53 am

I dont have too much time to read through the site, Lisa, but you really *walk* for 3 days? Im not in shape at all but my daughter and I would love to do it. I lost my best friend to cancer, as well as all 4 of my grandparents. Are you going with anyone?
Favorite Kitty
The Mouse Whisperer

Postby SisMorphine » February 5th, 2009, 10:56 am

I'm not (I can't even walk 2 feet without getting winded, fatty) but I think one of my friends from NH might be doing it. She does a lot of walking for Breast Cancer.

Are you going to be in MA for a couple of days? We should hook up!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby TheRedQueen » February 5th, 2009, 11:51 am

I have a friend who's done a three day walk in MD...not me though. John's never happy to be left alone that long! ;) lol
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » February 7th, 2009, 10:22 am

SisMorphine wrote:I'm not (I can't even walk 2 feet without getting winded, fatty) but I think one of my friends from NH might be doing it. She does a lot of walking for Breast Cancer.

Are you going to be in MA for a couple of days? We should hook up!

I am definitely going to be in the Boston area Thurdsay 7/23-27...

And you can be on the crew if you want, it takes many volunteers to make this happen
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » February 7th, 2009, 10:24 am

Favorite Kitty wrote:I dont have too much time to read through the site, Lisa, but you really *walk* for 3 days? Im not in shape at all but my daughter and I would love to do it. I lost my best friend to cancer, as well as all 4 of my grandparents. Are you going with anyone?

My friend Eleonora is *I think* signing up...otherwise I am going alone...they provide tents and food and support for the three day walk, with fun contests like best decorated tents and karaoke contests at night...
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Return to All the news that's fit to print