Halloween Jack

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby a-bull » April 17th, 2006, 10:41 pm

Oh, oh, that one . . . sorry . . . I know her, I thought you said the one in the pic was a "he" so I got all jumbled up.

How's she doing? Looks like you've owned them all forever!!
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » April 17th, 2006, 10:44 pm

She is doing absolutely fantastic! I am so proud, and so impressed, with her improvements in such a short time. I have full confidence that she'll be able to be successfully adopted to the right home.

And I seriously feel like they've all lived with me forever. The three of them get along very well. If I was in a different position (ie: owned a house) I would adopt Venus in a heartbeat because she just fits in so nicely and is such a beauty. I'm hoping someone I know will adopt her so that I can be sure that her confidence training continues and so I can watch her continue to grow.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby a-bull » April 17th, 2006, 10:48 pm

Good stuff . . . and she was a spooky one, wasn't she?

Dang, I wish you could keep her, too. It hurts my heart to think of her relocating again, but like you say, maybe if it's someone you know, she could make a nice transition. :) Thanks for putting in the time with her. Looks like you got your reward!! :wink3:
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby SpiritFngrz » April 18th, 2006, 11:43 am

Yay! I love Wally's new brudder! What a cutie! Awesome find. It looks like it will be great. Congrats!
Venus also looks like she's doing great. :)
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » April 20th, 2006, 11:37 am

I just sent out a "baby anouncement" email to my extended family and friends. This will be the first my mother will hear of it. She's going to be mad (please don't make he explain why because I have absolutely no idea). Eeeeeeep!!!

Luckily he's such a sweet dog that it shouldn't matter once she meets him.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine

Postby cheekymunkee » April 20th, 2006, 11:41 am

I think we need more pictures of him. :)
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby SisMorphine » April 20th, 2006, 11:45 am

cheekymunkee wrote:I think we need more pictures of him. :)

We' doing another hike today so I'll try to snap some more this afternoon while we're out :)
SisMorphine

Postby 04100824 » April 22nd, 2006, 10:06 am

he's a cuitie! Congrats!
Confident Young Bully

Previous

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members