Hello, The computer wiz has a stupid question

Have a question/comment/concern about the board in general? Post it here

Postby madremissy » February 2nd, 2009, 1:20 pm

Help, I am trying to change my password but I forgot my current one. :doh: :oops: What do I do now?
User avatar
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.
 
Posts: 3786
Location: meansville, ga

Postby Pit♥bull » February 2nd, 2009, 1:21 pm

madremissy wrote:Help, I am trying to change my password but I forgot my current one. :doh: :oops: What do I do now?
First log out then click on the link to have your password sent to you then use it to reset.
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully
 
Posts: 1207

Postby madremissy » February 2nd, 2009, 1:31 pm

I know it sounds silly but that just scares me a little. All I can think about is not being able to get back on. Yes I am weird. :rolleyes2:
I will try it. If you don't see me back, it was nice knowing y'all. :wave2:
User avatar
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.
 
Posts: 3786
Location: meansville, ga

Postby Pit♥bull » February 2nd, 2009, 1:39 pm

madremissy wrote:I know it sounds silly but that just scares me a little. All I can think about is not being able to get back on. Yes I am weird. :rolleyes2:
I will try it. If you don't see me back, it was nice knowing y'all. :wave2:
It's the only way you can retrieve the old password as all the passwords are encrypted in the database and even michelle won't be able to get it for you.
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully
 
Posts: 1207

Postby madremissy » February 2nd, 2009, 1:47 pm

Thanks Bob. I am back, with a little help from Jenifer. :hug3:
Crisis diverted.... Carry on with your day. :wink:
User avatar
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.
 
Posts: 3786
Location: meansville, ga

Postby Pit♥bull » February 2nd, 2009, 1:52 pm

madremissy wrote:Thanks Bob. I am back, with a little help from Jenifer. :hug3:
Crisis diverted.... Carry on with your day. :wink:

:dance: :)
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully
 
Posts: 1207

Postby iluvk9 » February 2nd, 2009, 5:50 pm

TWIN!!! :rolleyes2:

You mean you logged on, then forgot your password??

You are too silly. :dance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!
 
Posts: 14900
Location: New York

Postby madremissy » February 2nd, 2009, 6:04 pm

iluvk9 wrote:TWIN!!! :rolleyes2:

You mean you logged on, then forgot your password??

You are too silly. :dance:


No petunia :neener: , I have where I get on it automatically puts me on. My computer remember my password. I forget the dang thing because I haven't had to use it in so long.
User avatar
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.
 
Posts: 3786
Location: meansville, ga

Postby iluvk9 » February 2nd, 2009, 6:06 pm

Well, then KNOCK IT OFF, Cupcake, and log in like the rest of us. :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!
 
Posts: 14900
Location: New York

Postby madremissy » February 2nd, 2009, 6:08 pm

iluvk9 wrote:Well, then KNOCK IT OFF, Cupcake, and log in like the rest of us. :)

:thbbbbt: :wink:
User avatar
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.
 
Posts: 3786
Location: meansville, ga


Return to Questions / Problems

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: RobertTAW

cron