New and have weight question.

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby CashCountry » January 19th, 2009, 8:11 pm

Hi im Wes and and my pitbull is Cash. He was born on Sept. 10. His dad was a solid blue with white chest about 70lbs and his mom was a solid fawn, rednose that weighed around 55lbs. He is Blue/Brindle in color,which is blue and fawn.Cash is currently at 25lbs and is around 18 weeks old. I was wandering if his weight seems right for his age. Both his parents were short and stocky. Cash is aprox. 15 inches tall to the top of his back. I just hope his parents are who they were said to be. Does anyone have an idea if he seems to be the right weight and heighth for his age? Thanks and i look forward to chatting on here with other pitbull owners.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CashCountry
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » January 19th, 2009, 8:15 pm

Welcome to the forum! Cash is beautiful!

What made you choose a pit bull?

PS A standing side view photo would help with the weight question.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby TheRedQueen » January 19th, 2009, 8:18 pm

Hi and welcome! More pics of cute puppy please! :wave2:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Pit♥bull » January 19th, 2009, 8:19 pm

:wave2: Welcome :)
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby Jenn » January 19th, 2009, 8:20 pm

Hello and welcome Wes :wave2:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby LMM » January 19th, 2009, 8:21 pm

Welcome!

I'm quite sure Cash will fit in a manila envelope, mail him to me please.
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby CashCountry » January 19th, 2009, 8:23 pm

Thanks. I will def. have to get some more pictures of him on my computer now. I had 2 pits while i was growing up and my wife and i fell in love with cash when we first saw him. His father was very handsome and we hope he will look like his dad. He is alot of fun and very loving.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CashCountry
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » January 19th, 2009, 8:26 pm

Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby pitbullmamaliz » January 19th, 2009, 8:39 pm

Welcome! Image
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby TheRedQueen » January 19th, 2009, 8:40 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:Welcome! Image

Good god...that smilie scared me at first... :shock:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby amazincc » January 19th, 2009, 8:40 pm

Welcome to PBT!

Got any pics of Mom and Dad???

Cash's, I mean... :D
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby madremissy » January 19th, 2009, 8:58 pm

Hello and Welcome to PBT. Cash is such a cutey. I have brother and sister from same litter. Gotty my blue and Kinzyl is I guess what you would call a dark fawn. Their parents were about the same weight as Cash's. Kinzyl is now at 60 pds and Gotty at 58. He is my muscle man but very lean. He went thru different stages. They will be 3 years old on March 30. I guess what I am trying to say is that you really never know. :D
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby CashCountry » January 19th, 2009, 11:22 pm

I do have some pictures of his mom and dad. Unfortunately i have lost the cable required to get them from my camera to my computer. I will have to try and find a new one so i can get all my pics on here. Does everyone agree or disagree that purina large breed puppy food is a good diet for my puppy. I have been feeding him it and have really neve asked anyone their thoughts on it. I also give him a Pet Tab on a daily basis. Also i got Cash a girlfriend today. She is an 8 week old pure bred white boxer. She is adorable with a fawn patch on her eye. She seems to be very alert with her hearing and her vision. Hope she doesnt lose either of those qualities like alot of white boxers. She will be loved regardless though. Oh and how do i get the picture signature like alot of yall have?
CashCountry
Just Whelped

Postby amazincc » January 19th, 2009, 11:44 pm

Does everyone agree or disagree that purina large breed puppy food is a good diet for my puppy. I have been feeding him it and have really neve asked anyone their thoughts on it.

You might want to pose that question in the Nutrition & Health Section to get more responses and opinions... not everyone reads the Intro threads.

viewforum.php?f=7

I promise to be very kind and gentle w/my answer... :wink:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby amazincc » January 19th, 2009, 11:48 pm

CashCountry wrote: Also i got Cash a girlfriend today. She is an 8 week old pure bred white boxer. She is adorable with a fawn patch on her eye. She seems to be very alert with her hearing and her vision. Hope she doesnt lose either of those qualities like alot of white boxers. She will be loved regardless though.

And they'll both be speutered... right??? Hmm??? Hmmm?? Hmmm?? :dance:

Oh and how do i get the picture signature like alot of yall have?

You mean under your avatar???
One of the admins will have to change that for you...
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby CashCountry » January 20th, 2009, 12:01 am

Thanks for the information about where to post things. Im new to this. I am definatley getting my boxer spayed early as possible (5 months). Cash will be keeping his manlyhood though. Wouldnt want any ?Bullers? pitxers? or what have you. Cash is apbt association registered and will be bred one day to one of my cousins registered females.
CashCountry
Just Whelped

Postby amazincc » January 20th, 2009, 12:09 am

CashCountry wrote: Wouldnt want any ?Bullers? pitxers? or what have you.

:giggle:

Once you got access to the whole forum you can post anywhere you want.
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Pit♥bull » January 20th, 2009, 12:15 am

CashCountry wrote: Cash is apbt association registered
That's odd, The APBT Association doesn't register dogs :| Did you mean UKC?
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby amazincc » January 20th, 2009, 12:32 am

Or maybe ADBA?
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Marinepits » January 20th, 2009, 8:49 am

Folks, keep it to intros in the intros area. Otherwise, start a new topic in the appropriate section. :wink:
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Next

Return to Introductions