HALO Purely for Pets

Food, Fitness and how to keep them healthy.

Postby Marinepits » January 17th, 2009, 5:21 pm

http://www.halopets.com/

Anyone ever use this stuff or know anything about it? Ellen Degeneres was selling it on QVC today and I caught the end of the show, but didn't get to hear much about the products because she was too busy being "funny".
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Mickle » January 17th, 2009, 7:15 pm

The food is loaded with pasta.
Liisa
Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken
Mickle
Loyally Bully

Postby Leslie H » January 17th, 2009, 7:21 pm

My friend's store carries some of their products, and she's pretty selective.
Of course, Soleil, defecto dog that she is, when I used Halo's flea/tick repellent, her hair fell out. But, she's special that way.
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Postby SisMorphine » January 17th, 2009, 7:28 pm

Halo is an okay food. IMO it is higher up than Nutro, though I'm hesitant to put it in the top of the middle tier of dog foods. It's probably about equal with Canidae, has decent sourcing. Ellen D actually owns the company (though they are not new, she purchased it last year, and they do have some nice cleaners and supplements).

Either way, it's 8 million times better than Rachel Ray's dog food!! But not really something I'd feed my own dogs.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Return to Nutrition & Health