Mosley & Arturo For Adoption in NJ

Postby Maryellen » April 11th, 2006, 4:20 pm

UPDATE: today i went with trish to evaluate both pups.. both pups are some sort of mix, who knows if they are really mastiff mixes.. they look like they have some pit in them, but they are mixed with something HUGE.. their paws are huge... both passed evaluation fine. Mosley is bigger then Arturo, and picks on him.. Arturo is shy, but comes around very quickly.. more pics are on the bottom..

Foster homes are DESPERATELY needed for these two:

Mosley is the largest puppy born to a AKC English Mastiff mom who was running loose. His father is unknown but his vet suspects he may have been a pit bull. In the photos, he is the black puppy with white markings. At 12 weeks, he weighed in at 25 pounds. He will be an extra large boy. He has a brother named Arturo.
Mosley is very sweet and loves to sit in your lap and give kisses. He knows to go to the door and paw at it when he wants to go out, but if you're not there to let him out, he will do his business inside. He does sleep through the night and does not soil his crate overnight. He will sit when asked, especially for treats. He walks on a leash but needs training not to pull. He does jump up on the baby gate and will probably knock it over as he gets bigger.
Hes not afraid of our large dog at all, but does not like our cats. He's a beautiful boy and gentle for such a young puppy. I have no bruises or scratches from playing with him. He likes car rides and will look out the windows. Brother to Mosley, Arturo was also born to a AKC English Mastiff mom who was running loose. His father is unknown but his vet suspects he may have been a pit bull. In the photos, he is the smaller, all black puppy. At 12 weeks, he weighed in at 25 pounds. He will also be an extra large boy.
Arturo is chubby and wrinkly and extremely gentle. He is more quiet and shy than Mosley. He will also give kisses and sit on your lap but does get restless. He is working on housebreaking and does better at doing his business when he's on a leash. Overwise he is more interested in eating sticks than doing his business. He does sleep through the night and does not soil his crate overnight. He will sit when asked, especially for treats. He walks on a leash but needs training not to pull. He is overly interested in cats and has growled at them. He does not bite at all when he plays with people. He likes car rides and will just lay down and nap. It is recomended that these dogs should not be in a home with very small children or other small animals.
Approximate Date of Birth: 1/1/2006

If interested in these pups, or any other dogs at PAL, please see their website at http://palpets.org/LookupPetsResult.asp?typ=Dog

Last edited by Maryellen on April 17th, 2006, 8:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Purple » April 11th, 2006, 10:20 pm

WOW! He's gonna be BIG!
Purple
I live here

Postby Murfins » April 12th, 2006, 11:44 am

Aww - two big black dogs! :loveU:
Murfins
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby SisMorphine » April 12th, 2006, 11:46 am

An English Mastiff momma? Thems gonna be some big big boys.

One day, when I live in a mansion, I'll have space for an English Mastiff.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Maryellen » April 14th, 2006, 1:05 pm

pics are added in the original post..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » April 14th, 2006, 1:21 pm

They look more pit than mastiff......except for the SIZE CUTE!!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Maryellen » April 15th, 2006, 7:12 pm

i am glad to say both pups are now in foster homes. they are away from the cruel woman who had them.. arturo has an old break in his rear leg that will be xrayed on monday.

[/img]
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Maryellen » April 19th, 2006, 3:25 pm

some new pics of mosley from his foster mom Mandie:

Last edited by Maryellen on April 19th, 2006, 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » April 19th, 2006, 3:38 pm

Look at those LEGS!!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby kymn25 » April 19th, 2006, 4:53 pm

They are way to cute! :loveU:
Pit Bulls know they are THE face of extinction. All that remains is where they make their final stand. Say NO to BSL!

http://www.Ucarerescue.net
kymn25
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby luvmyangels » April 19th, 2006, 5:25 pm

Great pics!! He looks great!! Great work all around.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Return to Rescue