Good Bye, Mick..I will miss you horribly..I already do

Postby Violet » April 15th, 2006, 12:30 pm

I don't know what happened but when the puppies woke me this morning...Mick was gone. He was fine yesterday..has been fine since he was sick..but today he is gone. My big beautiful boy. I just want to go back to bed and wake up to find it was a dream :cry: Getting Mickey was a dream come true...There was no way I could ever be able to afford such a beautiful bird. And he loved me. And I loved him..my boy.
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby Marinepits » April 15th, 2006, 12:34 pm

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that, Violet. He was a handsome fellow, may he rest in peace. :cry:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby msvette2u » April 15th, 2006, 12:38 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that Violet. I know you loved him very much.
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » April 15th, 2006, 1:14 pm

What a handsome boy. He looks like he was a definite character (is he stealing undies in that first laundry pic?). I'm so sorry :(
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Patch O' Pits » April 15th, 2006, 1:16 pm

I'm so very sorry for your loss! What a handsome bird! Fly over the bridge and RIP
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Violet » April 15th, 2006, 1:18 pm

SisMorphine wrote:What a handsome boy. He looks like he was a definite character (is he stealing undies in that first laundry pic?). I'm so sorry :(

he liked to "help" with the laundry..Mick was a rescue from a hoarder (woman had a nervous breakdown and 15 parrots were found in her basement.) and Mick didn't know how to play with toys..didn't know what they were..but boy he loved fresh laundry. He got a steady supply of baby blankets to chew on all hsi four years with me.
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » April 15th, 2006, 1:32 pm

I'm so sorry Violet but you gave him the best years of his life. He died knowing love & that is what matters most.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 15th, 2006, 3:59 pm

Oh Violet I'm sorry. At least he went comfortably at home, knowing he was loved.
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Sue » April 15th, 2006, 5:35 pm

I'm so sorry.... :(
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby a-bull » April 15th, 2006, 5:45 pm

Oh what a shame . . . so sorry to hear the news . . . hang in there. :(
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby Maryellen » April 15th, 2006, 7:11 pm

oh violet, i am sooo sorry to hear this.. Rest in Peace Mick, you gave him the best years of his life with your love..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Purple » April 15th, 2006, 7:14 pm

Violet, I am so sorry to hear this. Mick looked like quite the character. May he rest in peace.
Purple
I live here

Postby Jenn » April 15th, 2006, 7:21 pm

:( Sorry for your loss, rest in peace Mick..
Jenn
undecided

Postby turtle » April 18th, 2006, 1:24 am

I'm so very sorry Violet. He was beautiful and he looks so happy in those photos. He knew you loved him...
-------------------------------------------------------

I may be slow but I get there - a turtle's motto
turtle
Loyally Bully

Return to Our Departed Friends