ITS OFFICIAL PA PIT BULL PICNIC!

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby BullyVW » April 8th, 2006, 8:51 am

Hmmm......I never thought that far.....(shhh...and it's kinda my rescue too!).

Give me more details! I'll see what Sonya says when she's awake enough to answer her phone!
BullyVW
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Purple » April 8th, 2006, 9:47 am

That's basically it, we cook, we throw in $5 to eat and that's really it.
Today at work, we have an Italian day. We are making all sorts of Italian foods. Associates then throw in $5 for all they can eat. The money is going towards the AIDS walk in NYC, our company sponsors a team. This way, if someone doesn't make anything, they still feel like they participate.
Purple
I live here

Postby BullyVW » April 14th, 2006, 5:11 pm

Well, sadly, with the 10 day forcast veiwable, it looks as though we're in for rain.

As of right now, the hike/picnic is on. Remember to bring your own food and drinks. It's basically a big open flat area for you and your dog to play. Please remember your play leads and your leashes.

In case of really bad weather, use your own judgement. If it looks grey but not overly bad, we're most likely still on for the day.
BullyVW
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby BullyVW » April 15th, 2006, 10:03 am

Okay, rather than me typing out directions for those of you coming to this lovely day, please input your home address here and print.

http://www.visitpa.com/cgi-bin/mqtrippl ... Submit.y=6
BullyVW
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Kangas Mommy » April 20th, 2006, 10:36 am

ALRIGHT just an update. I hope all show this time! I think we are forgoing the food thing since we are not sure of weather and because we will all be running around with the dogs. But it will be a good day to get out and have a good time and meet some new people. Still on for 12 noon in the big parking lot. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
Kangas Mommy
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Previous

Return to North East