OMG a $10 increase????

Food, Fitness and how to keep them healthy.

Postby Maryellen » April 14th, 2006, 1:03 pm

i know, i love the TW... but i switched to CA Natural, and the dogs are doing great on it.... and its more cost effective as well.. i can understand a price increase, but that is too much of an increase... and to up it now, instead of may 1, and keepthe shippiing on it? ridiculous.. i am sticking with the CA Natural for now, as it is working great..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby panda » April 14th, 2006, 2:26 pm

I am glad to hear you are having success with the CA Natural as we have a few dogs with skin allergies that I need to find a reasonably priced food for.

ME, please let us know how it goes , either way. Such as whether the improvement continues, etc.

I am going to look into for our dogs.
Dead Dog Walking Pit Bull Rescue
http://deaddogwalkingpitbullrescue.org/
panda
Loyally Bully

Postby Maryellen » April 14th, 2006, 2:45 pm

so far they love it.. their coats are softer and silkier then on the TW, jesse's allergies are doing good on the herring and sweet potato brand , and the other 2 are on it too... the poops are smaller, and after a few days start to turn white and crumble.. price wise a 20 lb bag is $20.99 by me, and a 30 lb bag is $36.99 which is not so bad.. i really liked the TW, as i was using it for a long time., but price wise and the fact that the last time it took 2 weeks to get a bag is what turned me off.. and the fact that the customer service stunk when i called about where my food was....
Maryellen
I live here

Postby rockermom » April 14th, 2006, 3:29 pm

do you have a link to CA Natural website? I want to see if it is available in my area.
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby panda » April 14th, 2006, 3:45 pm

panda
Loyally Bully

Postby panda » April 14th, 2006, 3:45 pm

Thanks, ME, I am buying some today :D
panda
Loyally Bully

Postby Maryellen » April 14th, 2006, 3:55 pm

you should be able to get it at Rockport..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Maryellen » April 14th, 2006, 3:57 pm

i use the herring and sweet potato- it has no grains in it.. so far so good... i know they make chicken and rice and others, but i am only able to use the herring one...
Maryellen
I live here

Postby luvmyangels » April 14th, 2006, 4:53 pm

I noticed the price increase about 2 weeks ago when I needed to reorder. I sent them an e-mail and never received a response back. I guess my input didn't mean much but I also can't afford the food anymore since I have to have it shipped. Oh well it was good while it lasted.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby rockermom » April 14th, 2006, 4:56 pm

Rockport is where I get the fromm Did they just start carrying it?
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby Maryellen » April 14th, 2006, 5:00 pm

rockport usually carries EVERYTHING.. thats why i figured they should have the california natural., if they dont go to Rustys place they might carry it too...
Maryellen
I live here

Postby bullymommy » April 16th, 2006, 3:34 am

so you like the herring and sweet potato ME???

the other adult dry that they have is lamb meal and chicken meal i think. we are trying to get away from foods that have "meal" and not the real thing. we are switching foods because hannah is being a picky butt or is rebelling because her daddy didnt take her on the truck with him!
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Maryellen » April 16th, 2006, 7:24 am

yep they love it.. i cant do the other ones because of the rice in it, so for now i am doing the herring to see how jesse's allergies do on it..
Maryellen
I live here

Previous

Return to Nutrition & Health