I've been waiting for this day!

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby cheekymunkee » April 12th, 2006, 10:01 am

Slap Your Co-Worker Day is Coming!!

Tomorrow is the official Slap Your Irritating Co-workers Holiday : Do you have a co-worker who talks nonstop about nothing, working your last nerve with tedious and boring details that you don't give a damn about? Do you have a co-worker who ALWAYS screws up stuff creating MORE work for you? Do you have a co-worker who kisses so much booty, you can look in their mouth and see what your boss had for lunch? Do you have a co-worker who is SOOO obnoxious,when he/she enters a room, everyone else clears it? Well, on behalf of Ike Turner, I am so very very glad to officially announce tomorrow as SLAP YOUR IRRITATING CO-WORKER DAY! Here are the rules you must follow:

* You can only slap one person per hour - no more.
* You can slap the same person again if they irritate you again in the same day.
* You are allowed to hold someone down as other co-workers take their turns slapping the irritant.
* No weapons are allowed...other than going upside somebody's head with a stapler or a hole-puncher.
* CURSING IS MANDATORY! After you have slapped the recipient, your"assault" must be followed with something like "cause I'm sick of your stupid-a$$ always messing up stuff!"

* If questioned by a supervisor or police, (if the supervisor is the irritant), you are allowed to LIE, LIE, LIE! Now, study the rules, break out your list of folks that you want to slap the living day lights out of and get to slapping.....and have a GREAT DAY!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby msvette2u » April 12th, 2006, 11:25 am

Yay!!!
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » April 12th, 2006, 11:32 am

I am afraid I am not going to be able to hold it to one slap per hour. Once I get started on evil toothless co-worker I may not be able to stop.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 12th, 2006, 12:58 pm

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby mnp13 » April 12th, 2006, 12:58 pm

I am very fortunate - the three guys I work with are never in need of slapping.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Purple » April 12th, 2006, 1:00 pm

Oh, baby, I can't wait to go to work!!!! :fork:
Purple
I live here

Postby bullymommy » April 13th, 2006, 6:54 am

so as beings that i am a stay at home mom and my supervisor is spencer would it be considered child abuse if i hit him upside the head with a pan (as beings that i have no staplers or hole punches)?!?!?!? :twisted:
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » April 13th, 2006, 10:01 am

Of course not! :wink:

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby msvette2u » April 13th, 2006, 10:16 am

Yeah just my luck I was laid off last week :( Why couldn't this holiday have fallen the week prior to that? There were lots of people I wanted to slap then!!! LOL
msvette2u
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » April 13th, 2006, 10:19 am

Sorry about the lay-off Vette but don't let that stop you from celebrating a great holiday!

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Patch O' Pits » April 13th, 2006, 10:27 am

LOL that figures, I have off of work that day LOL
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby msvette2u » April 13th, 2006, 10:45 am

cheekymunkee wrote:Sorry about the lay-off Vette but don't let that stop you from celebrating a great holiday!

Hehe I could go in to drop off my keys and slap a few then ;)
msvette2u
I live here

Postby bullymommy » April 14th, 2006, 3:12 am

msvette2u wrote:Yeah just my luck I was laid off last week :( Why couldn't this holiday have fallen the week prior to that? There were lots of people I wanted to slap then!!! LOL

you got laid off from the shelter??? or another job??? either way im sorry that always sucks!!!!!
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby msvette2u » April 14th, 2006, 9:46 am

Yes they eliminated my position and made a new position, I applied but they wanted "code enforcement" not "animal control". So they hired a completely new person. I think it was discrimination but a good move, kinda, on their parts since they knew I was very focused on animal control. I didn't really want to enforce codes (sir, your weeds need mowed) anyway, or I'd have fought it - I could have learned them as easily as any guy.
Funny - the new guy called me yesterday and asked if I'd be willing to work for the city again, he's going to try to get them to rehire me, even if on just a contract basis.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby SpiritFngrz » April 14th, 2006, 2:24 pm

Damn would I love to do that. I'd like to slap one of my co-workers all the way back to Germany. Thankfully, he is leaving in a couple months, the space-hog!
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Return to Off-Topic