NJ Fosters need an adoption event to tag along too...

Postby guardianambull » April 14th, 2006, 1:27 pm

Hello everyone,
Anyone in NJ doing any adoption events? I have two, pit bulls that need some more exposure. Both were emaciated, but both have recovered well. I will try and put before and afters on here, but my computer at home is out of commission and there is only so much I can do on my lunch from work.

One dog is located in Ocean City, NJ and the other in Laurel, NJ. I am looking for some bully friendly rescue group that we might be able to tag along with to get them some time out in public. Both are dog friendly and people friendly, absolute wiggle buts.

Here goes pics....

This was Lucky before.........
And Lucky after............

This is Annie Before........
And Annie After......
Image[/img]
guardianambull
Just Whelped

Postby guardianambull » April 14th, 2006, 1:29 pm

Annie actually looks better then that last pic, I just can't get it up. So if anyone wants to help me get these cuties more exposure please email me!

Thanks,
Michelle
guardianambull
Just Whelped

Postby Maryellen » April 14th, 2006, 2:05 pm

april 22 will be 3 free seminars in franklin sussex county nj.. both dogs can come for the seminars, one is vortex healing, one is clicker training, and one is cgc discussions... seminars start at 11 am and end at 3pm.. they are bothmore then welcome to attend....(i am doing the cgc and mary harwelik is doing the clicker one)
Maryellen
I live here

Postby luvmyangels » April 14th, 2006, 5:04 pm

They both look beautiful!! Great work!!
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here