Transport Needed For Moon!

Posts for transport help should all go here. Please title all threads as follows:
Date, Transport start/end, number of dogs
Example:
04/25/2008, Buffalo NY / Boston MA, 4 dogs

All posts should include contact information for the transport coordinator. Please don't post your offer to help on the forum, though we'd love to know if you are helping. Be sure to post pictures from your transport legs!

Postby BigDogBuford » January 3rd, 2009, 12:40 pm

So provided the vet on Monday says she's ok to travel we need to get Moon from Baltimore, MD to me in Seattle, WA.

In case you guys didn't know.....I *suck* at arranging transports. Should I just book the flight once we get the ok from the vet? Can I set up a donation to help with the cost of the flight/crate/HC, etc? :?
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby SisMorphine » January 3rd, 2009, 2:37 pm

I have no clue about the rest of it but YAY FOR YOU AND MOON!!!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby airwalk » January 3rd, 2009, 6:16 pm

Can we do a chip in or do you have a paypal so those of us that want to can help with expenses?? You could call the airlines and find out prices and crate costs so we know how much is needed.

I would wait until you get the go ahead for her to make arrangements for the flight - just in case she isn't able to fly yet.
airwalk
I live here

Postby BigDogBuford » January 3rd, 2009, 6:29 pm

airwalk wrote:Can we do a chip in or do you have a paypal so those of us that want to can help with expenses?? You could call the airlines and find out prices and crate costs so we know how much is needed.

I would wait until you get the go ahead for her to make arrangements for the flight - just in case she isn't able to fly yet.

I think fundraisers through PBT need to be approved in advance. Yes, I have a PayPal and yeah...I'll wait until I hear back on Monday.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby BigDogBuford » January 3rd, 2009, 7:34 pm

Which airline do you guys prefer for transporting dogs?
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Return to Transport