BrownDog Design Harnesses

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby iluvk9 » December 30th, 2008, 8:31 am

I love the colors and design you chose for the website pages. :dance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » December 30th, 2008, 9:26 am

It looks really good!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Marinepits » December 30th, 2008, 10:52 am

Nicely done! I love the walking harnesses, too.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Jenn » December 30th, 2008, 10:55 am

Looks good 8)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby madremissy » December 30th, 2008, 11:13 am

Very nicely done
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby mnp13 » January 1st, 2009, 7:10 pm

I'd like to say that I like the site, but it's coming up as dark blue text on a dark red background so I can't read it. :|

I did look at the pictures though, and I'm wondering if the walking/running harness would work as a seatbelt harness? How does it clip off and on? Can it be made with heavy duty hardware?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Leslie H » January 3rd, 2009, 2:00 pm

Just gotta stick my 2 cents in here. Missy makes excellent harnesses. She is fast, reasonably priced, easy to work with, and she really knows what she's doing. She's made Soleil 2 harnesses, and Ellie's dogs Maya and Milo have her harnesses as well. A correctly made harness can make a huge difference in how your dog pulls. I really can't say enough about these harnesses.
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Postby mnp13 » January 3rd, 2009, 10:58 pm

The index page did not show the white background, but some of the other pages did.

I'm useing Safari 3.2.1 on a MacBook 10.5.6

Riggs pulls in one of Missy's harnesses as well I've been happy with it so far.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby delilahsmommy » January 4th, 2009, 1:18 am

hmm would these work for pulling a sled through snow.....
i mean i live in wisconsin....i can have fun too right???? :mrgreen:
and both the dogs would get good exercise..
some people just dont get it...
and some shouldnt
delilahsmommy
Loyally Bully

Postby ellie@ny » January 5th, 2009, 8:27 pm

Great site Missy!!!!
I love both harnesses that she made for my dogs,both fits them perfectly.
And her service was outstanding!
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » January 6th, 2009, 2:13 pm

If you put a nylon loop on the back of the walking harnesses...you could market them as kick-ass flyball harnesses! 8)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby mnp13 » January 6th, 2009, 4:17 pm

mnp13 wrote:Riggs pulls in one of Missy's harnesses as well I've been happy with it so far.

Someone just told me that I'm talking about the wrong Missy and I'm not sure now... Riggs' harness is from Alaskan Dream Missy.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby ellie@ny » January 6th, 2009, 4:59 pm

mnp13 wrote:
mnp13 wrote:Riggs pulls in one of Missy's harnesses as well I've been happy with it so far.

Someone just told me that I'm talking about the wrong Missy and I'm not sure now... Riggs' harness is from Alaskan Dream Missy.

Yep,that's a different one from PA! :wink:
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » January 7th, 2009, 2:17 am

MoPulldogs wrote:
TheRedQueen wrote:If you put a nylon loop on the back of the walking harnesses...you could market them as kick-ass flyball harnesses! 8)

Is this something that you would be interested in? Show me what you are wanting and I'll see if I can help you out....That's if you are willing to be a guinea pig :wink:

I so can't afford one now...but I can show you what most flyball harnesses look like, and I'll pass the word around about them! :) Flyball people are always looking for new stuff!

This is the one I have for Sawyer...it's stiffer than I thought it'd be. :|
http://www.canineoutfitters.com/flyball_harness.htm

That's why the padded front is so tempting. ;) Score wears a Ruffwear harness right now for flyball...but it's a bit big, as someone gave it to us.

Here's a different type of flyball one...I haven't seen these in person.
http://alpineoutfitters.net/Secure/scri ... roduct=177
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Return to Marketplace