PIPER IS BACK!! URGENT IN NJ...

Postby Maryellen » April 13th, 2006, 1:25 pm

PIPER IS COMING BACK TO THE SHELTER, THE OWNERS DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH HIM AND ARE MOVING, AND NEVER SAID ANYTHING....

SOOOO, PIPER IS A GREAT DOG, HE WOULD EXCEL AT AGILITY,OBEDIENCE, ETC.. HE WAS AT THE SHELTER FOR 2 YEARS...

Meet Piper, a beautiful kelpie/cattledog mix that has been in the shelter for 2 years- yes, you read right- 2 years.. Piper was just adopted, but his new family couldnt commit to him and decided to return him to the shelter.. He is a fantastic dog, gets along with other dogs, kids, people, and is a very very smart boy. He is neutered and UTD on his vaccines..

Piper would excel at agility, obedience, rally o or any working environment, as he really shines when he is given a job to do..

Can you show Piper that life is not to be lived inside a kennel???

Piper is around 2 years old.. and weighs 50 lbs.

if interested please contact mprincess@tellurian.com

Piper's owner decided they did not want him anymore and dumped him on the side of the road. Luckily a good samaritan saw this happen and rescued Piper immediately. They tried to keep him but they had other animals and Piper needed more one on one than they could provide. He is a very smart dog and would probably excel in obedience and agility. We really cannot believe someone could be that callous as to dump this boy but now he has the chance to start his life over again.

Last edited by Maryellen on April 13th, 2006, 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » April 13th, 2006, 1:28 pm

That link's all broke-like . . .
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Maryellen » April 13th, 2006, 1:29 pm

the picture is gone as he was adopted, i am waitng for a picture of him ..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Murfins » April 13th, 2006, 10:23 pm

unreal - people suck!
Murfins
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Return to Rescue