Cali is a blocky dog! new collar

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby PittieLove » April 12th, 2006, 8:09 pm

bullyboi wrote:There stuff is nice but i like stillwater, his stuff is good quality and cheap.

i would like to get one from there too. :P
Bulldog Pride.
PittieLove
Confident Young Bully

Postby bullyboi » April 12th, 2006, 8:13 pm

Yea i am gonna get the leather. Check your pm pittie
bullyboi
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby mnp13 » April 12th, 2006, 8:17 pm

Purple wrote:Melissa at Alaskan Dream Dogs makes custom pulling harnesses.....www.geocities.com/alaskandreamdec

I just ordered Riggs' harness from Missy. She went above and beyond for me with my order. If her customer service is indicitave of her products the harness will be awesome.

She has a new website - http://www.alaskandream.org/

She is also sponsoring the Bull-ympics, so that's an added plug for her!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby bullyboi » April 12th, 2006, 9:36 pm

Is it a WP harness. I was gonna get mine from cdpits but i dont think cali is in anyshape to start pulling.
bullyboi
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby mnp13 » April 12th, 2006, 10:29 pm

yup, it's a weight pull harness. You can get one for her and just have her pull light weights. It will help her get in condition faster. Just don't go up in weight too fast.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby bullyboi » April 12th, 2006, 10:31 pm

Yea i think i will do that after i get her a regualr harness that i can use for walking, car rides ect........ I do want to get a harness and start pulling maybe 5 pounds to start. She is very strong so im sure she would do great at it.
bullyboi
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby FruitbatMom » April 12th, 2006, 11:30 pm

Lovely collar on a lovely girl! She has one of those faces I could hold between my hands and kiss on all day long! *swoon* :)
FruitbatMom
Just Whelped

Postby Purple » April 13th, 2006, 2:44 am

mnp13 wrote:
Purple wrote:Melissa at Alaskan Dream Dogs makes custom pulling harnesses.....www.geocities.com/alaskandreamdec

I just ordered Riggs' harness from Missy. She went above and beyond for me with my order. If her customer service is indicitave of her products the harness will be awesome.

She has a new website - http://www.alaskandream.org/

She is also sponsoring the Bull-ympics, so that's an added plug for her!

Missy is great to deal with! I wanted flourscent colors for Hopscotch's harness, and she put exactly that together for me. And, I love her dog, Dyna!
Purple
I live here

Postby a-bull » April 13th, 2006, 6:54 am

Purple wrote:Poor Cali, in her blocky neckbrace....er, I mean collar......but PURPLE is definately her color!!!

lol

Look at those pictures closely. What is she REALLY thinking about that collar?? :neener:

She is a pretty girl, and I think it's great you went with a color that suits her, instead of spikes or something. :D
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby Patch O' Pits » April 13th, 2006, 9:19 am

Purple wrote:
Missy is great to deal with! I wanted flourscent colors for Hopscotch's harness, and she put exactly that together for me. And, I love her dog, Dyna!

How do hers compare to cd pits harnesses for competition?
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby bullyboi » April 13th, 2006, 11:33 am

she is thinking that she is gonna make other dogs jealous lmao, her other collar that she wore everyday was a black leather spiked collar so i decided to go with something different and more girly because people always think she is a boy.

lmao thanks fruitbatmom
bullyboi
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Purple » April 13th, 2006, 1:41 pm

Patch O' Pits wrote:
Purple wrote:

How do hers compare to cd pits harnesses for competition?

Not sure, Patch, drop her an e-mail!
Purple
I live here

Postby a-bull » April 13th, 2006, 9:18 pm

bullyboi wrote:she is thinking that she is gonna make other dogs jealous lmao, her other collar that she wore everyday was a black leather spiked collar so i decided to go with something different and more girly because people always think she is a boy.

lmao thanks fruitbatmom

What a good guy you are . . . thinking about her rather than going with a black collar that maybe you'd prefer. :)
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby bullyboi » April 13th, 2006, 9:20 pm

it kinda gets to me because she does not look like a boy but she acts like one lol. I had some stupid lady ask me if i was training HIM to fight lol.
bullyboi
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby a-bull » April 13th, 2006, 9:23 pm

Funny thing about pittys is they actually train their owners to fight. :wink3:

You're right, she does actually look like a girl, but apparently she has 'boy spunk'? :D
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby bullyboi » April 13th, 2006, 9:26 pm

Yea she is feisty, tryed to pull me down the street after this cat that crossed the road when i was walking her before. Poor kitty.
bullyboi
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby a-bull » April 13th, 2006, 10:05 pm

She probably just thought it was lost . . . :D
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby bullyboi » April 13th, 2006, 10:15 pm

that cat would have been :chopper: Yea lost and on her territory.
bullyboi
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby a-bull » April 13th, 2006, 10:23 pm

maybe she was just trying to be a good samaritan . . . lol
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby bullyboi » April 13th, 2006, 10:25 pm

yea maybe she would have just helped her find her way. :D
bullyboi
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Previous

Return to Gallery and Cinema