Koda Bear

Postby BigDogBuford » December 14th, 2008, 7:12 pm

One of our most favorite clients passed away suddenly on Friday, Koda Bear the black lab. Please keep her mom and dad in your thoughts.

John and I always say we are so blessed...one of our greatest blessings was our beautiful little girl, Koda. Our little Kodabear was taken suddenly from us on Friday, December 12th due to an aneurism. The Vet informed us she was more than likely born with it and there was nothing we could have done. Both of us were with her when she passed and for this we will always be grateful.

For those of you blessed to know her, she was full of life, spirit, energy, and passion. She was particulary passionate about playing ChuckIT and ANYTHING to do with WATER! It probably goes without saying, she was a lab, so food was her other main love.

Koda was the greatest gift I ever received, she was a wedding present from John. And what she gave to us in return was boundless amounts of love. She made us a family, taught me how to be a loving and caring mom. Most importantly, she showed us every day what unconditional love means and she gave it endlessly. Koda lived in the moment a lesson that John and I also learned from her and as a tribute we will continue to live our lives this way.
Koda touched our lives and made it better. We know she did the same for many she came in contact with. She was a very special girl!

To say we will miss her does not even begin to touch on the pain and sadness we are feeling. We know we are better for having her in our lives, having said that, she truly was our baby and we will miss her terribly with every day. John and I have so many amazing memories and we feel blessed to have lived each moment with her. We simply ask that you keep us in your prayers as we try to get thru each day.

When we first got Koda, she somehow managed to pick us. Jake won the privilege of holding her on our drive home. From that moment, she had all of us wrapped around her little paw. She absolutely LOVED her time with Jake and Luke. Going for walks, wrestling in the house, playing football in the backyard, sledding at Suncadia, swimming at Whistler. In case you can't tell, our lives revolved around things SHE wanted to do. And we loved it that way.

Jackson adored his "little English nanny" and he is already wondering where his "da" is. Koda was amazing with him and it breaks our heart that he will not have her to grow up with. She was already teaching him so much.

For those of you who have a furry friend at home, give them an extra hug, kiss, scratch and tell them how much you love them. Trust me, the reward in return is immeasurable.

Our little black dog Koda, the girl with the softest ears, will be loved and missed forever.

We love you Kodabear with all our hearts,
Mommy, Daddy, Jake, Luke, and Jackson

Koda lived an amazing life from September 28, 2004 - December 12, 2008

Attached is a picture of our beautiful little girl. We will be sending another email with a link, so if you want to view over 100 pictures of her you can. We needed to do this for our own selfish reasons.

Koda Bear:
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby pitbullmamaliz » December 14th, 2008, 7:19 pm

RIP Kodabear... :(
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby hugapitbull » December 14th, 2008, 7:40 pm

RIP sweet girl. You are missed so very much.
Shanna & Spirit Trouble
We beat osteosarcoma - 27 months 20 days cancer free
'Spirit' Trouble departed for the Bridge 3/16/2011 a victim of aging
Visit - http://k9cancer.org

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do. ~Dale Carnegie
hugapitbull
The Better Half

Postby Pit♥bull » December 14th, 2008, 7:43 pm

RIP Koda Bear
rainbow.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby katiek0417 » December 14th, 2008, 9:11 pm

RIP Kodabear...
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby madremissy » December 14th, 2008, 9:32 pm

:(
RIP Koda Bear
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby cheekymunkee » December 14th, 2008, 9:44 pm

What a pretty dog. Sleep well Koda
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby airwalk » December 14th, 2008, 9:52 pm

Run well and be at peace Koda.
airwalk
I live here

Postby TinaMartin » December 15th, 2008, 10:33 am

She was a beautiful girl. I'm sorry you lost her.
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Return to Our Departed Friends