killer pit bulls

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby PittieLove » April 12th, 2006, 7:57 pm

Since we ALL know pit bulls are out of control and vicous, this story isnt anything new :wink:
I was walking Ivan down the road, of my new neighborhood, and there was a group of kids. The youngest, 14months, was so intrested in my dog. Ivan didnt care, but when he came back around. OMG he turned his head and....prepare ur self......was licking the back of the childs head. Damn those pit bulls :rolleyes2: I was just laughing at BSL in my head, and wanted a camra to take the "stop BSL" pic of the year.

~Katie and Ivan~

(remember my dog was never socialized with small children, its just his people loving pit bull side)
Bulldog Pride.
PittieLove
Confident Young Bully

Postby Purple » April 12th, 2006, 8:04 pm

....maybe he was getting a taste first...... :D
Purple
I live here

Postby Malli » April 12th, 2006, 8:12 pm

Oscar is the same, for some reason I never introduced him to too many kids, it wasn't on purpose, I guess I just didn't know that many.

He wil actually move toward children now, I have to apologize sometimes and tell people what he is doing he becomes so intent.

He just knows, he becomes quieter, he licks really gently :| The nanny dog comes out in him :)

Malli
Malli
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby bullyboi » April 12th, 2006, 8:19 pm

That is funny because today i was walking cali and the neiborhood kids came up and was petting her they were all like 13 up and then i was walking past these two little kids and they were at the side of the street and then they stared at her and i was like do you wana pet her and they came over and were all over her. They were like she is sooo soft lmao. And yesterday a group of kidss was petting her and there were so many she got all submissive and peed on the drive way lol.
bullyboi
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby bullyboi » April 12th, 2006, 8:21 pm

The little kids were real young like 6-7.
bullyboi
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby cheekymunkee » April 12th, 2006, 10:12 pm

She jsut wanted to make sure the kid was clean befoe she ate it. :wink:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby bullymommy » April 13th, 2006, 6:14 am

lol spencer has learned that if he doesnt want to be "attacked" by chub and hannah do NOT lay on the floor!!! if he lays on the floor he is fair game!!! they are all over him in a heart beat laying on him kissing him laying next to him and trying to move him out of the way by pushing their legs against him. its quite funny!!!
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby bullymommy » April 13th, 2006, 6:16 am

sorry for the double post but i forgot to add for the people that dont know spence will be 4 in a few weeks. and so naturally everytime either dog sees a small kid they literally pull me over to the child and just like malli i have to explain to them that no my dog isnt going to try to eat you kid but they want to give him/her lovins!!!
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby a-bull » April 13th, 2006, 6:49 am

Malli wrote:Oscar is the same, for some reason I never introduced him to too many kids, it wasn't on purpose, I guess I just didn't know that many.

He wil actually move toward children now, I have to apologize sometimes and tell people what he is doing he becomes so intent.

He just knows, he becomes quieter, he licks really gently :| The nanny dog comes out in him :)

Malli

Yes, same with my female! The shelter would only place her with kids 14 or up because she's a tank, and she loves to jump on people, but give her a kid or an elderly person and she sits, never jumps, and is calm and quiet as a mouse!

Good stuff. :)
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Return to Pit Bull Talk